Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Motiki's stuff - Mr. Chicklets and more....

Pages: 1 7 replies

M

This is my first mask attempt, I call him Mr. Chicklets. The two planters are just triangles with some Tiki features I added. The grasses for the hair are in plastic pots that are usually discarded when you buy small shrubs at Wal-Mart, etc. They were easy to make and I thought it was a pretty good idea.

I was looking at this monkey mug I have and I thought he would look really cool with a witchdoctor headress. I gave this guy away at Hukilau "05" and I got alot of positive feedback about the headress.

More to come......... Mahaloz, Mo

T

Motiki

He looks great and I love the head dress. The red eyes are great and really gives it a lot of character. Keep up the good work. I love the monkey mug with the custom lid.

I love those planters too. So much fine talent around here.

Nice work!

J

Nice job on the mask. Those planters are just too cool, good idea with the Walmart plant pots.
JP

M

Thanks everyone! Haven't been on in quite a while. Will post more as the weather warms here. I see lots of cool stuff being posted. TC is the place to be!

Mahaloz, mo

B

Nice stuff Mo. I Love the Chicklets deal, Right ON. The planters are great too with the Hair

M

Thanks Ben, you are the master and its an honor to know you and your posts are really informative and encouraging to new carvers, no matter what their style.

Mahaloz, Mo

Pages: 1 7 replies