Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Purple Orchid Mug Release Party March 4

Pages: 1 11 replies

The Insect Surfers will play all evening.
We will also debut our new tiki drink menu.
Several Tiki Central favorites have been added.

Special thanks to Mark Escovedo
who carved the mug
and to Holden and Frank at Tiki Farm.

And thank YOU, Tiki Centralites, for five great years!

Thank you, for keeping the tiki torch burning bright and for your investment in our tiki-happiness.

TMF

I will be flying in to play solider..... I thought that I would stop by on Thursday nite...... To early for mugs. Will be down range over the weekend.

Should be there, though I am higly bummed that 2 instro/surf bands are playing the same night in Sierra Madre( off the 210) way too far to do both.
But The Insect Surfers are my favorite band, and I've been buggin Dave and Rebbeca to get surf bands in there. So I gotta support them for doing so.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

I wish I could make this, but I already have prior plans for another event. :(

Nina & I will be there celebrating my birthday - Big 42! It's March 5th, actually, but who's counting.. guess I'll have a nice hangover for my birthday! I hear Spermy & Whalerider will be there. Hope to see many Tiki Centralites Saturday at the P.O.!!!

Aloha,

A-A

Hey aaron, I sent you a pm confirming the date, but barbara and I are in too!

see you there!!!

2 days and counting. For anyone who hasn't seen the Insect Surfers.
This is a Must see band. Dave the Leader/Guitarist is Gravity defying.
The guy spends more time inthe air than on the stage.
Hope yall coome out to help Dave and Rebbeca celebrate the 5th anniversary of the Purple Orchid.
Jeff(bigtikidude)

WoooHooooo! Happy Anniversary Purple Orchid!! SoccerTiki and I can't wait to see those new mugs :)

Well, my wife Nina dislocated her shoulder this morning, so that's that. We'll be spending the evening at home - she needs to recouperate. Maybe next time... Have fun, peeps! (Hate to miss this :( )

Me and the hubby will be there, can't wait!

Lots Of fun, great time, Glad to see all the TCers enjoying the Insect Surfers.
Congrats to Dave and Rebecca,many more years to come hopefully.
Jeff(bigtikidude)

Pages: 1 11 replies