Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

some stuff on ebay

Pages: 1 10 replies

I've got a few things up right now with more on the way. I will be putting up a bit more tiki action, some vintage clothes & a couple of 50's leather jackets that are pretty damn amazing.
Check it:

the house of EZcheez

M

The Lanai Logo Mug:

It's go time, baby...welcome to the thunderdome: Tiki-style. This one is gonna get ugly. It's personal this time, not strictly business. Two Koalas enter, only one slow-witted marsupial leaves. The Koalaman spent his formative years in South Central, earning his stripes against the Grape St. Crips and the Rolling 38's. Plus, I went to high school with former ultimate fighting champion Dave "Tank" Abbott. I be be bringing the big guns to this fight.

So, be there!, BE THERE!! Wednesday. See the ultimate fight for one super rare Tiki mug. No holds barred, all legal tender accepted, only those with very strong constitutions should attend. No one, absolutely NO one, shall be admitted during the final 10 minutes of the brawl. Management takes no resonsibility for emotional distress caused by witnessing this orgy of bidding violence. BE THERE! as we open the gates of hell and shake hands with the devil.

Charmsboy is goin' down...as in "DOWN GOES FRAZIER!!"...that type of thing.

It's the "Melee in eBay!"
Koalaman...fights dirty, eats "Lucky Charms" for breakfast, used to sue doctors for....just for pleasure!

totally laughing my ass off over here
Go Man GO!!

A

LOL...are you READY TO RRRRUUUUMMMBBBLLE! This will be another fun auction to watch as the koala goes up against the kohala...stay tuned as the saga unfolds. hehehe - you guys are so entertaining!

amiotiki

H

Hahahahahahaha! so funny, good luck we are watching the game closely.

M

Down goes Kohala, Down goes Kohala!

As these pugilists are still adhering to the marquis rules (something koalaman scoffs at) this is only a standing eight. He's been known to take a punch, so I wouldn't count Charmboy out just yet. Still, when he gets the business end of one of the Koalaman's hay-makers, his ancestors are gonna feel it. Yahtzee!

I'm faster than FedEx,
meaner than Martha Stewart
and prettier than JLo.
I'm so bad, I make Tyson shake like jello.

Coming to getcha, look out!
midnite koalali

Oh man, I feel really bad, but I am having a change of heart.
I'm going to have to take down one of my auction listings.

Relax, it's not the Lanai Mug.
The vintage horshide motorcycle jacket & the other cowhide version.
I just can't let them go.
I doubt this affects anyone here on TC, but if so, I'm truly sorry.
Jon/BigBad

[ Edited by: bigbadtikidaddy, because it's not "Leather Jacket Central" 2006-02-21 15:27 ]

[ Edited by: bigbadtikidaddy 2006-02-22 10:26 ]

"Only In America,"...see Don King waiving miniature Kon Tiki flag.

countdown to the Koala-Palooza

[ Edited by: bigbadtikidaddy 2006-02-22 10:28 ]

M

No MAS...NO MAS!!

"Your bid must be at least $439.00"

I didn't even get a swing in, might as well have forgot my cup (which I certainly did NOT). Awww, I'm a lover anyway, not a fighter. Unless, of course, you're a senior citizen with a big mouth. In that case I'll kick your Lawrence Welk lovin' ass up and down the fairway.

Well, I was right in predicting Charmboy was going down...the harder they come the harder they fall. There's a new king, and his name ain't Don. All hail Duosonic: slayer of Charms, annihilator of Kohalas, master of the bidding arts. The Killer King!

"I can't believe that having said what I said was interpreted as having been what I said when I said it, because I said it where I said it, when I said it, and who I said it to."

Don midnite

yeeeehaw- THAT was fun!
Thanks for all the laughs Midnite!
You velly funny man!

Pages: 1 10 replies