Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Yummy Candy Nostalgia

Pages: 1 4 replies

Another wonderful collector puts their stuff online:

http://www.candywrappermuseum.com

I dunno. Any collection indistiguishable from litter leaves me flat. Now matchbooks... :wink:

M

That's what I call a badly laid out web page. Does all that stuff listed on the left of the frame have anything to do with the collection/page? And where is the collection? Or isn't it online? After hunting around the page I finally realized the thing that looks like an advertising insert is the main link, but then all I saw was a short article with no collection of photos. Another link that looks even more like an advertisement and says "merchandise" also leads to no more than about 6 photos of the collection, as far as I could see. That's when I gave up. Maybe I was expecting too much, like a big collection of photos like I've seen elsewhere of mugs or LP covers. Thanks for the link, but I think the collector should do something about that web page.

[ Edited by: mbonga 2006-02-21 12:35 ]

[ Edited by: mbonga 2006-02-21 12:36 ]

My kingdom for a Marathon Bar.

(and no, not the modern energy bar with the same name nor the Curly Whirly almost kinda like it either)

-Z

On 2006-02-21 12:32, mbonga wrote:
That's what I call a badly laid out web page. Does all that stuff listed on the left of the frame have anything to do with the collection/page? And where is the collection? Or isn't it online? After hunting around the page I finally realized the thing that looks like an advertising insert is the main link, but then all I saw was a short article with no collection of photos. Another link that looks even more like an advertisement and says "merchandise" also leads to no more than about 6 photos of the collection, as far as I could see. That's when I gave up. Maybe I was expecting too much, like a big collection of photos like I've seen elsewhere of mugs or LP covers. Thanks for the link, but I think the collector should do something about that web page.

[ Edited by: mbonga 2006-02-21 12:35 ]

[ Edited by: mbonga 2006-02-21 12:36 ]

WTF? Somebody drank too much and tried to operate their computer.

YES, you hit the buttons on the left for each individual category. Then, you click in turn on whatever CLEARLY LABELED wrapper you wanna see. The pics are big, clear, and bright.

Whatever.

[ Edited by: tikivixen 2006-03-18 16:07 ]

Pages: 1 4 replies