Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: PART 2 - CHECK OUT MY COOL Collection of Hawaii items for sale

Pages: 1 2 replies

B

Hey yo everyone!! I have it all done, bit late from my first string...I posted some items, the rest will launch around 9pm central time. Here is link to view what I already have:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&since=30&userid=consignsite&include=0&rows=200&sort=8&completed=1

GOOD LUCK Live life well...

T

Those glass sea creature stir sticks we had back fifteen years ago. It was the first swizzle stick that I ever remember seeing.

B

That would be about right concerning my swizzle collection I an also selling...I started to fringe collect swizzle sticks about 18 years ago...I have over 400. I have to be at a certain amount of mulllaahh..in a short time to get my car fixed. So I am hoping that Ebay will save me..lately though it's been nothing but cheapsville from most bidder's. Later all ..take a look at my Hawaii items now...especially the HUGE super cheap low bid on several items in one lot I am selling...lolo..bet it will only go for the openeing bid of $9.99us..thats they way it's been for weeks for me now..

GEO

Pages: 1 2 replies