Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

update on island style coffee house in Costa Mesa

Pages: 1 3 replies

First of all it was great seeing everyone at the Royal Hawaiian the other night. I have been so consumed with business and other personal issues that I don't find much time to post or even go out. The Hot Lava project IS alive and well and finally starting to progress. All the design and planning issues have been ironed out and I am real close to having permits. I have been working on the build out on the core and will start on design elements as soon as I have the final blessing from the building and health depts. (it's been a bit of a nightmare!) Hopefully, if all goes well, it will be up and running in the spring. I will announce the grand opening on TC when I get a little closer. All else is going well at the House of Tiki with the support of all of you and the other local tiki enthusiasts. Mahalos for your patience!!! C-you at the oasis!!! Aloha nui loa, Wes

Shaka,

Great to see you last weekend. Big props to your continued efforts on this new business venture.

I will be sure to make a trek out to Costa Mesa when it opens and support a fellow TCer.

Best of luck with the new venture Shaka! I grew up in Costa Mesa - and will definitely make a point of visiting your joint the next time I get out that way...where is it going to be situated?

amiotiki

Can you make a Mutany for me??!!

Pages: 1 3 replies