Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

TC Karaoke #3 in Alameda tonight 3/28/2006 !

Pages: 1 19 replies

By popular demand, another night of Karaoke!! Join Tikiwoo, MaiTai and MrSMiley in Alameda!! Updated date Round 3; TUESDAY March 28 !!

Where: The Pop Inn,
(510) 521-6781 1515 Park St , Alameda, CA.
When: 9 pm!

Now is the time to get you folks used to Alameda as I heard some new Tiki bar will be opening soon! (Forbidden Island-zazz!).
This is my favorite Karaoke place in the Bay Area!

Hope to see you there. :)

Mr. Smiley is the most thirstiesterest of
all!
Have a nice Tiki Day!
If you like it,it is ZAZZ! If you don't, give it a RAZZ.

[ Edited by: mrsmiley 2006-03-28 15:30 ]

TW

I can't wait! The Pop Inn is great... It's not too crowded and if it's like last time, you might get a backup singer and dancers!

We'll be there. Anyone else?

[ Edited by: Conga Mike 2006-02-27 09:27 ]

9pm! So far just TikiWoo and MAi Tai and myself. Maybe we can pressure the Jab into coming!! :wink:

MT

Actually, I'll be drinking at Lincoln's Address that night.

I'll probably be there, even though "Sugar Walls" is not on the song list. :D

Deja Vu all over again!

PS- I will be eating dinner at the Alameda Taqueria next door to the Pop Inn at 8:30 pm!

On 2006-02-27 17:38, Mai Tai wrote:
Actually, I'll be drinking at Lincoln's Address that night.

You'd better have a key 'cause it's closed. There's something going on there tomorrow, I'm not sure what...

MT

I'm not going to need a key, because I'm going to be a permanent living fixture! :D

MT

Actually, I'm afraid to go to the Pop Inn, because the place is haunted! And here's the photographic proof, several ghosts howling and moaning away:

TW

Looks like we are channeling spirits!

M

On 2006-02-28 14:32, Tiki Woo wrote:
Looks like we are channeling spirits!

You are right ,Woo! Folks, we were channeling those spirits down our throats!

On 2006-02-28 10:41, Mai Tai wrote:
I'm not going to need a key, because I'm going to be a permanent living fixture! :D

As in, "holding up the bar"? :lol:

If you guys do this again, I'm threatening to bring Dottie. She can even sing louder than Bruce and she knows SHOW TUNES! Plus, she can "go-go". :D

Er, I might make an okay background singer on a Tom Jones number. The Pop Inn Rocks!

humming,

tikivixen

M

Another unusual night of odd regulars at the Pop Inn!!! Seeing COnga Mike do Elvis was a treat in itself. H/H , you two missed out!

[ Edited by: mrsmiley 2006-03-20 15:30 ]

M

TRA LA LA!

[ Edited by: mrsmiley 2006-03-13 10:03 ]

:)

[ Edited by: mrsmiley 2006-03-27 11:07 ]

M

note updated date!

By popular demand, another night of Karaoke!! Join Tikiwoo, MaiTai and MrSMiley in Alameda!! Updated date Round 3; TUESDAY March 28 !!

See you tommorrow night. ZAZZ!

M

I will be eating a burrito next door to the Pop Inn at the Alameda Taqueria at 8:30 in case you are hungry AND thirsty!

Pages: 1 19 replies