Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Lavisse velvet painting 4 sale (Kahiki)

Pages: 1 5 replies

I have a lavisse velvet painting up for sale on ebay. it is from the kahiki. I don't know how to link to that auction, but here is the number of the auction.Item number: 7746325799. and the listing. Lavisse Velvet Painting Tiki Hawaiian Nude Kahiki. Thank you.

K

Hey Tikiskip! I watched your video from the last night at the Kahiki and this painting is in the video. That's pretty good provenance bro.

I wanna see the video! I didn't even know about it!

(And of course, I want to know if I'm in it!! As well as all the other wonderful people whom I met that night, who are now some of my closest friends in the world!)

F the Vain

T

That is the reason I took the video to document all the stuff, plus to show the last night party. I still wish I had took more. But a lot of the stuff that was at the sale of kahiki decor is on the tape. And yes this painting is on that tape.

T

To any TCer, I will Include a copy of the last night at the kahiki vhs tape with this painting. It's not just the last night party. It's also months of taping before. Plus the auction. And the end of the kahiki, you will see the kahiki torn down and hauled off. This is a 2 hour tape. not the 5 min tape from the gift shop, although the 5 min version is on the begining of this tape. this is my home video, Unless you scarfed a copy off one of the 6 people I gave/sold this to you have not seen this! Just let me know that you are a TCer and it's yours with the painting!

S

Alice, I don't think you are on the tape. :( But you might pick yourself out better than I would. I saw this piece at skip's place a bit ago. I want it badly.

Pages: 1 5 replies