Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Self-Propelled Group Art Show closing party April 8th with several T.C.er's

Pages: 1 3 replies

A Stuart Gallery - Self Propelled

"SELF-PROPELLED"

Group Art show with Skateboards, Surfboards, Roller Skates, Bicycles, beach cruisers, and many other things...
and part fundraiser for co-sponsor "Elemental Awareness" and others...more to come...
I just wanted to post some of the info

Some of the TCer's involved in one way or another are Tiki Tony, TikiTanked, Kirby, Chongolio, Cheeky Half, Tyger Jymmy,
Bike Shack, Tiki Racer, Crazy Al, Sam Gambino... plus so many other artists and contributors I will post up on here
later this week

SAT MARCH 11TH - April 9th 7pm - 12am
curated by Christian SImpson
At A Stuart Gallery
17946 Ventura Blvd
Encino, CA 91316
818-609-1772
http://www.a-stuart-gallery.com/calendar.cfm

[ Edited by: DarkTiki 2006-02-22 12:06 ]

[ Edited by: DarkTiki 2006-02-23 05:13 ]

[ Edited by: DarkTiki 2006-04-05 13:57 ]

D

"Self Propelled" Group Art Show

Closing Reception April 8th 7 - 11 p.m. last chance to see the work of: Dave Burke, Sam Gambino, Kevin Gallegly, Maggie Rickard & Mark Bloom of Velvet Glass, Steve Foote of Tiki Racer, Michael Kershnar, Louis Hansell, Misha, Kirby, Meghan"Candy"McMahon, Kirsten Easthope, David Lozeau, Anthony Ausgang, ,Jonny Coffin of Coffin Case,Tiki Tony, Sean StarWars, Scott Bond, Eric DeNepalitino, Ted Veneman, Mark Swanson, Kalynn Campbell, Billy Martin, Jeff Zugale, A .Z. Star78, HomeGrown Heavies, Tyger Jymmy, Tom Wilson of Big Pop Fun, Sean Coons, Tim Gore, Johnny "Pinstriper" Steurs, Dave K., Afroman, & Rock On Distro, Bike Shack, and others...

for directions http://www.astuartgallery.com

see you there!

SAT - April 8th 7pm - 11am
curated by Christian SImpson
At A Stuart Gallery
17946 Ventura Blvd
Encino, CA 91316
818-609-1772

R

I will be in town and would love to check it out.

D

Looking forward to it Rodeo,

this just in.....we are also having a Tiki Magazine Release Party the same night, same location see you there!!!

Pages: 1 3 replies