Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

Ponderosa Stomp in Memphis - May 8-10

Pages: 1 0 replies

T

I've always wanted to attend the annual Ponderosa Stomp in New Orleans but never made it. This year it's in Memphis for obvious reasons and all proceeds go to hurricane victims. I may have to go this time looking at the lineup of musicians and bands. Herb Remington in person! I may have to miss Oasis for this.

Arch Hall, JR, Clarence "Frogman" Henry, Joe Clay, Jay Chevalier, Rebirth Brass Band, Willie Tee, Eddie Bo, Al "Carnival Time" Johnson, Rockie Charles, Tammy Lynn, Alvis Wayne, Warren Storm, Lazy Lester, The Bad Roads, Barbara Lynn, Roy Head, Lil Buck Sinegal, Archie Bell, Scotty Moore, DJ Fontana, Sonny Burgess, Hayden Thompson, Ace Cannon, Hi Rhythm Section, Travis Wammack, Willie Cobbs, Kenny Brown, The Bo Keys, The Nightcaps, Kenny & the Kasuals, ? & the Mysterians, Lady Bo, Billy Boy Arnold, Jody Williams, Deke Dickerson & the Eccofonics, Johnny Jones, Chick Willis, Little Freddie King, James Blood Ulmer, Dale Hawkins, Dennis Coffey, William Bell, Fillmore Slim, The Tennessee Three featuting W.S. Holland and Bob Wootten, Wiley and the Checkmates, Syl Johnson, Herb Remington, The Fabulous Wailers, Bobby Patterson, The Climates, Carl Mann, Rayburn Anthony, Big George Brock, Henry Gray, Matt Lucas, The Rockabilly Country Band, Sleepy Labeef, Jumpin Gene Simmons, and James Burton.

http://www.knights-maumau.com/stomp_5.php

Pages: 1 0 replies