Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: Kahiki DVD

Pages: 1 7 replies

TJ

Aloha!

I have a DVD of a tour of the Kahiki Supper CLub in Columbus on sale on ebay.
The DVD was recorded directly from the betacam master at the video production company that produced it back in 1998. The quality is amazing. You can see lots of details...candle holders on the tables, masks on the wall, lamps, mugs...it's really very cool. I have some pics available on my sale page. PLUS, FREE SHIPPING (within the US only, please)
Mahalo for looking!

Link to eBay

If the item is gone don't worry, I'll post a new one soon.

[ Edited by: Humuhumu - add eBay flag, shorten overly-long link - 2006-03-31 19:25 ]

you forgot to post how long the dvd program runs.......if it's the same as the one that was sold in their gift shop, it only runs for about 5 minutes as it was only an advertising gimmick for the kahiki. you may have some unhappy winners if they expect this to run longer.....not that it's not worth it, though. I have a store bought one on vhs directly from the kahiki when they were still in business and it's definately worth a look.

TJ

This is the same program that played in the gift shop. But, this has been recorded directly from the master tape, by the company that produced it years ago, onto DVD. So, the clarity is far superior to the VHS that was floating around. You can see much more detail. The quality is the same as the original master tape.

TJ

ALoha,

I took advantage of the 10 cent deal on ebay to put up another dvd listing.
This time with different pics.
Here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/Kahiki-DVD-from-master-tape-tiki-mug-FREE-SHIPPING_W0QQitemZ7747874843QQcategoryZ29460QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Mahalo!

TJ

Here are some pics from the Kahiki DVD

Mahalo!

[ Edited by: Tiki Joe 2006-03-08 18:32 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Joe 2006-03-08 18:34 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Joe 2006-03-08 18:35 ]

TJ

Bump

Wow. A brief program at 5 minutes, but it looks like there's some nice images there!

TJ

Aloha!

This week only!

Kahiki DVD on ebay for only $9.99 with free shipping!

Mahalo!

Pages: 1 7 replies