Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

New Tiki Deck

Pages: 1 7 replies

Just finished this one for the "self propelld" art show...used the tiki god drawing I did a while ago and had a little fun with the airbrush on the background...airbrush is WAY harder than I thought...anyhow, enjoy!

That's really sweet, especially for a first-time airbrush job. I really like the way you handled the skull. and the god's knobby knees.

H

Thats a cool board! Love the painting, the tiki chief has it in spades.

Very nice work

Thanks guys....still trying to get the last one done tonight.....back to work...

Clysdalle, I'm sorry we didn't get to meet you at the show. The airbrushing turned out really well. Did you also do the DJ board? A very cool pair of decks, indeed.

Checked out your website. Wow, your paintings are quite intense. I like them a lot.

cheeky half

Hey cheeky,

Thanks!! Yea, I did the DJ board, this tiki board and the "alien" (gas mask creature) board...great show sorry I missed you, I was only able to get there early and leave early...next time I'll stay and shake it up...Great space there, I hope to get into more shows with them Stuart and Christian are both great people...

Very cool, Clysdale... Great to see you around these parts too! You are right, airbrush seems difficult to me. I tried to do a Fred Flintstone airbrush when I was young (about 11), and never really tried again. Like anything, I guess you have to develop a feel for it, which I didn't! That's a cool piece there.

Pages: 1 7 replies