Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Frame-SneakyJack

Pages: 1 13 replies

A recent work for Sneakyjack. Thanks Jack.

This is one lonnnngggggg frame so it doesnt photograph easily. It frames out yet another drew brophy print titled pineapple express. The texture on the vertical axis is intended to be a Brophy interpretation of the pineapple pattern.

Bongofury is next.

Get yourself a monkeyman Tshirt while they last.

http://www.monkeymandesign.com

[ Edited by: Monkeyman 2006-02-25 17:51 ]

M

Great stuff, MM. This new frame seems so many light years* ahead of the frame you did for me only when, 2003? I'm simply an early adapter, possessing a keen eye for talent. Although, each new piece you show makes me want to get another MM frame/item in the future. There is that oil portrait of my late Mother. Hmmm.....

Kudos,
midnite

• Yes, I am aware that a light year is spatial and not temporal. Carl Sagan is dead, so who's laughing, now?
K
kirby posted on Sat, Feb 25, 2006 4:59 PM

frikin fanaminal monkeyman , awsome.....

WOW WOW WOW!!!!
That is one bitchin' piece of art Senor monkey. Sneaky J you are STOKED! Damn, that frame give new meaning to the word eye poppin' MM. Take a bow. That thing is a real mind blower.

WOW!

Chongolio

Lost-Isle
Lost-Isle Trading Post
Barefoot bloggin'

that is amazing, mm! also, i'm diggin' my monkeyman t-shirt i just received from you. mahalo brah!

this reminds me that everyone should have a Monkeyman frame.

MM
I got your message and came to check the goods...

How do you type speechlees on a post?

Totally Rad - Thanks and yep It was worth the wait.
We'll talk soon.

Keep on Rockin'

I'm always amazed by your work monkeyman, can you give a short list of who's next after bongo?

TBird.

You are TikiBird and then Smogbreather.

S

Nice one Monkeyman-

You can see the evolution in your creativity, carving and painting ability on each frame you do.

We are proud to be have some of your handy work hanging in the house. And with some unframed originals laying around, we may need to be added to the bottom of your long list again.

Had an open house this Sunday, and yours and other TC'ers handywork (kooche, tikidiablo, Shag, flounder, CrazyAl) got a lot of props from the non-tiki potential house buyers.

Please keep carving and definitely keep posting your images.

Great Job MonkeyMan!!! The work you do totally amazes me!!! Thank you for sharing your pic's!!!
Later,
Spermy

B

That's gotta be one of your Coolest frames Monkeyman!

you are all very kind. Thanks.

Were it not for the overwheliming support of TC I am confident that

A- I would not have ever started carving in the first place

and

B- I would not have invested myself in the process enough to get better at it.

Thanks

H
hewey posted on Mon, Mar 6, 2006 7:11 PM

Awesome! I love Drew's work - it has a really funky style to it. Your frame just makes it look so awesome and captures his art so well. Great stuff!

Pages: 1 13 replies