Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Big auction in Toronto, March 2nd

Pages: 1 1 replies

I found this in Cory Doctrow's blog, he based the short story "Craphound" on this auction house. I'm sure there's something here for the intrepid Torontonian (Toronto-ite?) collector:

6:30 p.m. Thursday March 2
195 Park Lawn Road, Etobicoke
@ Byzantine Knights of Columbus Hall
A full sale of mostly smalls, great picks for dealer, decorator, collector alike. Always a great selection, 15 boxes unpacked unseen. Vintage lighting – hanging and table, china, 40s Zenith radio, mirrors, 19th c. painted violin case, large Capo Di Monte vase, Pray Dieu for home, smokers stand (2), 30s sardine can camera, lucite table, older toys and games, Victorian prints (religious and secular), Japanese sword, Militaria – helmets, bayonets, World War 1 canteen, oil paintings, antique clocks, dolls trunk, nude oil signed Corbet Gray, silver plate candlabra, ornate nouveau clock c. 1900, working mission clock, quilts, 1920s onyx table lamps, bridge lamp, large native splint basket, Arabia Finland jug, Shorter cat teapot, mod items, Edwardian record player in Mahog, cabinet, Police badges from around the world, linens, West German pottery, costume jewelry and watches, mantle clock, art and reference books, Parianware recumbent figure, masonic tea service O.E.S.

Directions – Take Park Lawn 300 m N of the Queensway. Park Lawn runs N – S at the Western edge of the Ontario Food Terminal,

For more info call 416-253-6313 or e-mail – [email protected]

T

This surely must be the most well publicized auction of all time... haha I was thinking of going, only just to see all the regular crusty old dealers wondering why they have been overrun with 200 boingboingers!

Pages: 1 1 replies