Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

oops, please move to the general forum. Coupons for San Diego Tiki Oasis!

Pages: 1 2 replies

Hey all,
I was just tooling around the net and found that if you go to the San Diego Visitor's Bureau site (www.sandiego.org) and scroll to the bottom, they feature lots of coupons from places such as the Hanelei Hotel, the Bali Hai, Mr. Tiki's Mai Tai Lounge and other places of interest.

Just thought y'all might wanna know!

--SBiM

[ Edited by: Suffering Bastard in Maine 2006-02-28 10:02 ]

Thanks for the heads up, SBinM!! Great coupons are available on that site. I am sure everyone will plan to visit Mr Tiki Mai Tai Lounge at least once during the Oasis weekend, thus print up a few copies! I have also eaten at Mr Tiki Mai Tai's sister restaurant just up the street, Kemo Sabe. They are fantastic.. more southwest and petroglyphs than tiki, but great food as well. The discount coupon for the Bali Hai is for Sunday thru Thursday only, thus good for brunch, but not on the night of the TC gathering (Friday, May 5).

You can also get tickets for the Zoo and Wild Animal Park via the Costco web site.

• Myke

On 2006-02-28 15:55, tikiwinebear wrote:

...Mr Tiki Mai Tai's sister restaurant just up the street, Kemo Sabe. They are fantastic...

... mr mai tais is marginal for a cohn restaurant (the "mai tiny" will set 'ya back but won't set 'ya up)... however, kemo sabe is good, as are the following... the new c level and island prime, blue point coastal, corvette diner (for the kids), dakota (okay not great), the prado and the tea pavillion kick ass (both in the world's best place - balboa park)...

Pages: 1 2 replies