Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

I just realized there's a Tiki lounge in my area!

Pages: 1 8 replies

It's called Tiki Lau, and i've only eaten from that place once (we ordered chinese take out) and i nick-named it Tiki-Lousy cuz the mock up chinese food is worthless, but when i get to drinking age i'm thinkin of going to check the tiki lounge out, one more time. Oh fyi, i just joined this site today so don't beat me up. hehe.

Welcome, no beating up!

What city is it in?

We have a whole New England Tikifile Events thread where we plan get-togethers etc.

Be sure to check it out if you haven't already.

why i seem to have stumbled upon the destinations coordinates. Lemme post em up!

Littleton Rd
Westford, MA 01886

Ah yes, I've been meaning to check that one out myself!

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=15840&forum=2&hilite=Tiki%20Lau

yeah sorry i didn't notice that one listed. To me whenever i drove by it seemed dead, considering sitting next to it was a weed-infested mini-golf course Which has been long since dead. The tiki god above the doorway does infact have "glowy" eyes. Alas...only one works. lol. Like i said, i just joined today so i'm trying to get acquainted with these settings.

I'm in. Let's go. Gotta be better than the Makaha!

You guys can go, but count me out. I'm crammed with cough dare i say....homework?

cool!! I just sold a tiki lau mug on ebay...I always wondered where it was from....now I know... thanks!!

P

sweet, yeah i was searching on Google, "Tiki Lau" and it turns out that it's a huge corporate chain of restaurants. Not just the one in my area.

Pages: 1 8 replies