Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Pictures of your sabotaged drunken friends

Pages: 1 4 replies

I posted a picture of one of my good friends, Fritz - TC's own The Monitors, on the Photo Association thread. I think it deserves a thread of it's own. I'm sure you guys have sabotaged, or been the victim of sabotage, after passing out from too many mai tais and had pictures taken. So let's see the pictures! There are tons on the net, but let's see some personal ones!

The Monitors has been too busy working on his PhD to look at Tiki Central lately, so he's not going to see this thread for a while:

notice the artfully drawn unibrow!

[ Edited by: paranoid123 2006-03-03 12:35 ]

M
mbonga posted on Fri, Mar 3, 2006 5:02 AM

Speaking of sabotaged drunks, I came across this collection of pics yesterday, and I thought it was the funniest collection I'd seen in a long time. All the photos are good, but the on-topic ones are the ones that are named "beer...":

http://www.louisville.edu/~rkgill01/images/

I guess this practice has been going on a long time. I recall the old sea chanty "What Shall We Do With a Drunken Sailor"? Great song.

A

LOL...those are hilarious! But...do people really get so drunk that you can do those things to them without them waking up? Wow, the mind boggles!

amiotiki

M
mbonga posted on Fri, Mar 3, 2006 6:49 AM

But...do people really get so drunk that you can do those things to them without them waking up?

Heck, yeah. One guy told me of how he woke up from such a party and found his friends had put shaving cream all over his eyeglasses. One roommate told me other such stories. On the ugly side, lots of rapes happen that way, too, and there's a creepy horror movie about a wino who gets his skull drilled open while sleeping in an alley. It's things like that that make me leery of getting too drunk, especially if you don't know your company very well!

T

On 2006-03-03 05:02, mbonga wrote:
Speaking of sabotaged drunks, I came across this collection of pics yesterday, and I thought it was the funniest collection I'd seen in a long time. All the photos are good, but the on-topic ones are the ones that are named "beer...":

http://www.louisville.edu/~rkgill01/images/

I guess this practice has been going on a long time. I recall the old sea chanty "What Shall We Do With a Drunken Sailor"? Great song.

Those were fantatstic. Some of them seemed kind of dangerous. The couch balanced on the bookcases. If the guy that was up there didn't fall off and crack his head open, it'd be a miracle. Hilarious. Thanks for the link.

Pages: 1 4 replies