Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Moving Back to London

Pages: 1 9 replies

TC

A few of you already know, but I thought I'd let everybody else in on the news that Tiki Emi & I are moving back to London.

We'll probably head over in May (just in time for the London Luau!).

So ... if you know anyone who'd like a buy a house here on the Jersey Shore, or a Subaru Outback, or let a flat in London, or needs a TV, or ...

• I may also have some tiki/MCM stuff that I'll need to get rid of. I've got a Witco dining room table in my garage & a bunch of other goodies that may need a new home. *

Cheers & Mahalo,
Tiki Chris

Oh, MAN, Tiki Chris!
I didn't get to see you in London cuz you'd moved to NYC, and I didn't get to see you in NYC cuz you were busy that weekend!

Looks like we'll have to try London again!

(I'm green with envy that you'll be there in time for the London Luau. Give my best to the whole wonderful London gang!)

Good luck with the move.
F

hey Chris, look forward to meeting up.

TC

Formikahini: From how things look right now, I'm thinking that after this move we're going to settle down and lay off the moving for a while (of course, that's what I thought last time). It'd certainly be great to meet you somewhere.

Kon-Hemsby: Likewise my friend.

Mahalo,
Tiki Chris

Chris, what part of the Shore? I.e., how close to Lavalette/Point Pleasant are you?

TC

On 2006-03-06 07:05, freddiefreelance wrote:
Chris, what part of the Shore? I.e., how close to Lavalette/Point Pleasant are you?

I'm in West Long Branch about 20 miles north of Point Pleasant.

P

hey Chris, feeling up to shipping some of that tiki stuff up my way? hehe lol.

so far!

I don't think that TV in london can live up to Chan's Dragon Inn, do you?

I wish you and Em the best of luck.

TC

On 2006-04-04 12:54, inkylouise wrote:
so far!

I don't think that TV in london can live up to Chan's Dragon Inn, do you?

I wish you and Em the best of luck.

nowhere can live up to chan's - especially when there with the right mix of folks.

thanks so much for the kind words, inky. when you coming to london to visit?

take care,
chris

On 2006-03-06 13:29, Tiki Chris wrote:

On 2006-03-06 07:05, freddiefreelance wrote:

I'm in West Long Branch about 20 miles north of Point Pleasant.

Sorry Chris, my parents summer at the shore in Lavalette and have been thinking about buying a place for years, but they want to be in Lavalette.

Pages: 1 9 replies