Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Check out the mug display shelf I have up on eBay!

Pages: 1 8 replies

D
T

I like that design. Good job.

D

Thanks man!

Tres dynamic! I recommended it to my girlfriend for her new store.

$50? Come on people, this thing is huge and awesome!

T

I don't think that is a slam on your shelf. Shipping is high on those things. Plus all of our houses are filling up. And you have some creative people here. I'm sure more than one of those is being made right now. It's still really cool.

No slam at all, DerKafer!
It IS huge and awesome and if I had more than 1.5 sq inches of unused space in my tiki lounge, I'd pounce on it. But as it is, it'd have to be mounted on the ceiling...

A thought - since so many of us seem to have SO many mugs, maybe the next one you build could have less un-mug-displaying space? That is, this gorgeous baby is really more art than shelving, so maybe your next one could get more mugs displayed for the space used.

OR

Maybe try some smaller ones, same great style and proportions? This one requires pretty much the bulk of a wall, and few of us have that big a space waitin' around to be filled.

Don't get me wrong - there ain't NUTHIN' wrong with this one. It's great! Just tossing around some ideas.
F

D

So you think if made some smaller ones theyd sell better? How many of you guys would be interested in a smaller one? I was planning on making a few of em, but not if they only sell for $50! Thoughts?

Iloved it, but the shipping! Maybe one that could be disassembled for shipping?

Pages: 1 8 replies