Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Nevermind....

Pages: 1 19 replies

[ Edited by: Chip and Andy 2009-06-05 17:46 ]

J

I'll be there in spirit :cry: Happy early birthday Kiliki!

P

AUWE!
Why couldn't you have told us this last week!?!. I just made a huge commitment for the 18th. No way out.

By the way - are you sure that our little red-headed firebrand's birthday is on St. Patty's Day?
Yikes. It's frightening in a way.

Hau'oli la hanau, Kiliki!
Wish I could be there on YOUR day.

Wish I could make it as well!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tiki Kiliki!!!!

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

CA

have a great time... i just missed a Jet Blue deal... Ft Lauderdale $99!! .... crappo!

best wishes... with i was there

H
Helz posted on Sun, Mar 12, 2006 5:22 AM

Well, I'm penciling it in right now (Gotta check with the "activities director") but I'm sure we'll be there to help celebrate. Sounds like another amazing evening at the Mai-Kai!

Christie, Wish I could make it for your birthday festivities.
May you have a fabulous birthday, bubbling with excitement and energry.
Cheers to very special person. :drink:

L
Loki posted on Sun, Mar 12, 2006 7:34 AM

We are going to be out of town, sorry. We will be with you in spirit. Have a wonderful B day and drink a few spirits for us will ya?

TK,

Happy Birthday!!! Slainte!

Matt

G

Tiki Kiliki,

My wahine and I haven't met you yet (but we look forward to doing do soon) and we can't come down, but we do wish you the best birthday ever! Someone raise a Rum Barrel for me when you toast her, okay?

Mauoli Hanau!!

Mahalo to all! I hope to see alot of you there!

K

TK-

Happy, Happy Birthday. Hope you have a great, well deserved celebration. I unfortunately have plans that I am locked in to at this point, but it will be an easy date to remember for next year:-) Thanks for who you are and all you do for the TC ohana.............

Karbora

[ Edited by: Chip and Andy 2009-06-05 17:47 ]

Happy Birthday Tiki Kiliki!!!! I SO wish I could be there to celebrate! A real Mai Kai rum barrel, a shrunken skull, and a zombie, with candles in them, all for you!

H

Happy Birthday, darlin'! Have a great time at the Mai Kai!

H
Helz posted on Fri, Mar 17, 2006 2:10 PM

It looks as though the Mrs. and I aren't going to be able to join you all for the festivities, but I want to wish Kiliki a fabulous birthday!

TB

Happie Birthday gorgeous!!!! Have a great time!! We love you!!

So wish we could've been there!!! Happiest of Birthdays to you dear! :)

XOX tikivixen

M

hope it was a blast! Happy Birthday

[ Edited by: Chip and Andy 2009-06-05 17:46 ]

Pages: 1 19 replies