Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

Tiki tattoo (finally) New pics 06-09-01

Pages: 1 19 replies

allright... i´ve finally started with my tiki-tattooproject. It will cover my whole leg from the knee down to the foot. This is what we have done so far. More pictures will be posted during the session...

(sorry that the pics are blurry)

[ Edited by: turbosickboy 2006-09-04 16:41 ]

H
hewey posted on Sat, Mar 11, 2006 4:30 PM

The tattoo is awesome! The picks suck!

Could be worse, you could have crystal clear pics of a fuzzy tattoo :)

Nice man, cant wait to see decent pics of the finished art. Sweet

K

That's incredible. Where're you getting it done, and who is the artist?

That is awesome. I wonder whether you will keep your leg clean-shaven or go for a "peeking through the jungle" kind of effect.

MD

Man, didn't that hurt when ya carved it?

Thanks for the pics....Looks awesome.

Thanks! The tattoo is done by Tommy Lompad at Love Tattoos here in Sweden. A very talented guy...

very cool!

just think, later you could get a tattoo several inches above that of a palm tree, and it would have 3D coconuts!

M

Hej:)
very cool to see it in color now! your right that artist has great talent! /mak

Hey turbosickboy, great tattoo work. I must say, it looks painful to the shins!

I hope you don't mind, but I really like your tattoo... So I put something similar on my leg. Being that you're in Sweden, I doubt many people will really notice. Here are 2 pictures:

I'm afraid of needles. This is the best I could do... (and no, I don't shave my legs...)

[ Edited by: Kaikaina 2006-03-16 14:13 ]

yes it hurts... but as long the artist doesn´t use chisel and a hammer it´s ok :wink:

On 2006-03-14 16:24, Mr. Dale wrote:
Man, didn't that hurt when ya carved it?

Thanks for the pics....Looks awesome.  

lol
good enough!

On 2006-03-16 11:46, Kaikaina wrote:
I hope you don't mind, but I really like your tattoo... So I put something similar on my leg. Being that you're in Sweden, I doubt many people will really notice. Here are 2 pictures:

I'm afraid of needles. This is the best I could do... (and no, I don't shave my legs...)

[ Edited by: Kaikaina 2006-03-16 14:13 ]

it has taken a while but here´s some progress made on my leg... more to come...

Najs.
Who´s the artist?

i just got a new tiki tattoo. i didn't want to start a new thread, so i'm posting a crummy pic i took myself here.

P
Paipo posted on Fri, Oct 27, 2006 9:08 PM

Nice ink Bullet, love the colours! Is that an arm or a leg?

On 2006-10-27 21:08, Paipo wrote:
Nice ink Bullet, love the colours! Is that an arm or a leg?

it's my left fore arm. i have classic frankenstein on my left leg and rat fink on my right. also a basketball with bullet written accross it on my right arm. gonna add to that one to make it a comet with a whole space scene sleeve! don't tell my wife!!! :D

B

Nice one Bullet, I'm gonna tell yer wife. (I bet she nose anyway.)

Nice ink Bullet, the tiki illustrated man.
ST

M

Awesome ink folks! I have a celtic on the back of my neck. It's not Tiki, but, it's definitely Tribal from my family's point of view. :)

Mahalo

McTiki

Pages: 1 19 replies