Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Taking a new round of jewelry orders now for spring completion..

Pages: 1 6 replies

Hi, folks..I'll be producing some jewelry again now between tiki and warclub orders in my spare time for spring. Anyone that would like one of my bone Maori or Marquesan pieces please just drop me a PM and I'll put you on the list. To the world of new and wonderful clients on my bone work-thank you and I hope you are enjoying the pieces! Aloha!

[ Edited by: Basement Kahuna 2006-03-12 21:17 ]

very cool. Nice handywork. I gather we'd have to pay for em? If we don't have to then put me down for one!!

T

On 2006-03-13 04:10, PockyTiki wrote:
very cool. Nice handywork. I gather we'd have to pay for em? If we don't have to then put me down for one!!

Pocky -
you are hee-friggin-sterical!

hey nice picture. Me likey the coconut Pocky.

10,000 comedians out of work, and pocky wants to be one in a serious marketplace thread.. Thanks to all who are ordering! I'll notify everyone in order as I finish each new piece. Mahaloz!

BK, I would love to have one of those Marquesan Tiki toggles made out of bone.

I actually always coveted an original one, but yours is so close, it is just as good! (and probably more affordable).

Can do! The originals are nearly impossible to find and can fetch hundreds and even thousands. You da man, Sven! I have to ask-there is a wonderful new exhibit catalog out from the Metropolitan Museum Of Art entitled "Adorning The World, Art Of The Marquesas"...have you seen this book?

[ Edited by: Basement Kahuna 2006-03-13 20:11 ]

Pages: 1 6 replies