Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Bellevue Trader Vic's - March 25

Pages: 1 16 replies

Aloha all you Northwest Tikifiles!

Saturday, March the 25th a bunch of us will be meeting up for supper at the brand spanking new Trader Vic's in Bellevue Washington!

Who's coming?

Tikiwahine & DrunkenMunky
Dogbytes & Todd
Pepe le Tiki & Atomic Al
Puamana & Selector Lopaka
Sweetpea + guest
Dawn, Iggie & Jessie
Dancing Lizzard & Mr. Lizzard
Mr & Mrs. Sea-Tiki
Mr & Mrs. Tiki Riviera
Monkeyskull

[ Edited by: Tikiwahine 2006-03-14 15:38 ]

S

Pea is in, possibly plus one...

D

hey there!

Dawn & Iggie & Jessie are confirmed. and Dancing Lizzard & her husband emailed too..

so i have 15 confirmed for our reserved tables at 6:15 and 6:30 (i have 2 tables for 4 and one for 8 = 16)

we'll meet for drinks beforehand..and if there's more folks, maybe they can put in for a table when they get there.

i made reservations the first day they went "live" and got as many seats as i could ~ this didnt start out as anything official... its just evolving that way!

see you there!

elicia

S

Aloha All!! Sea-tiki and I will BE there!! Traders is really damn nice--I posted a review of opening night on the "locating tiki" forum. We know the manager (!) so if the gang wants to reserve a room on the 25th I'll see if we can make it happen! Until then, Mahalo

D

yow. if you have the strings, pull 'em! we'd love to have TV's filled with TC folks! (side note: no matter where we were in Hawaii, i couldnt help but think how much better TC'ers dress than other hawaiiana-philes)

i read your review, Sea Tiki..and even though we were stuffted to the gills (we ate our way across Oahu and Maui) ~ we talked about ordering that Rib Eye Steak when we got to Bellevue!

and Selector wrote in too.. good drinks, good food, good friends ~ what more can anyone ask for?

That would be wonderful sea-tiki!
Whatever the outcome, it'll be a fantastic night. That's a given.

Many Mai Tais this time next week :)

Suffering the effects of many Mai Tais this time next week. :(

ha ha pepe...

i might try and make this if y'all can fit in another body or maybe two.

Is it true, the bluest Blue Hawaiians you'll ever see are in Seattle?

One more day to go!

Woohoo!! Nothing's more fun (..or dangerous) than a Trader Vic's full of TC'ers!

We arrived late after having been stopped by the cops to ask us if we had seen a brown Buick full of guys dressed in clown make up AND after having been rear-ended.... but it was worth it.

The staff at Trader Vics was fabulous, the drinks and the food was great and the company was delightful.

Thank you E & T for getting us all together. Sorry we didn't make the after dinner cake get together but we needed to head back to the other side of the water.

Debbie & Mark
Dancin' Lizard and Mr. Lizard

T

Didn't there used to be pictures in this thread? I seem to remember one of the group in front of the statues at the entrance to bellevue trader vic's. Does anyone still have that one posted somewhere?

Guess not.

Teko a second thread was started with pictures, I'll see if I can dig it up tomorrow.

Here they are Teko, they start here:

Trader Vic's ~ Bellevue Washington

Pages: 1 16 replies