Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

WAITIKI music + interviews on live FM/online radio tonight 3/14 - call in!

Pages: 1 5 replies

W

WAITIKI will be interviewed and will have our music played on KVMR FM Radio (nevada City, CA) tonight, Tuesday. The show is also streamed online! An all-exotica broadcast with CD giveaways!

Info: http://waitiki.com/radio.cfm?radioshow=159

We'd love to have some of our TC friends call in betwen 830pm PT and 930pm PT. The show is streamed live online so no excuses. We will have rum barrells in hand to make sure things go smoothly.

G

Excellent. I will tune in. Thanks for the heads up.

Freaky! I was just thinking, "what tiki music shall I listen to while doing my office work tonight?" came here and saw this thread first! There's some cool funky karma for ya!

Hey wait! Can someone tell a time zone challenged New Englander what time that is Eastern Standard time?

OKAY, NEVER MIND. IT TELLS ME AT THE LINK! DUH.

I'LL BE LISTENING!

[ Edited by: The Granite Tiki 2006-03-14 16:09 ]

I hope you all enjoyed as much as we did! Mikail chose some great selections from both the Waitiki CD, and from the Okonkulukuian Archives. Thanks for listening in and we look forward to performing on the 24th!

I recorded it and listened while at work today. Good interview and nice music selections. Had to fast forward through the first five minutes though while he worked out the phone problems he kept having.

Pages: 1 5 replies