Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Free WAITIKI CD giveaway contest - TC members only!

Pages: 1 13 replies

W

It's easy - just tell us the real name of our new drummer, Laughing Boy! (Unfortunately, Bobby Bongo couldn't committ enough due to busy performance scheduling conflicts).

Hint: 2 photos showing him are on http://www.waitiki.com .

So, the first person to post on TC the name of our (should-be-famous-to-some-of-you!) drummer will get a free CD PLUS a live watermelon sacrifice on the phone (the Mayor will call you and perform one live if you wish!).

Mahalo,
WAITIKI

Robert Schulz

W

Nope - Robert = Bobby Bongo , our previous drummer :wink:

Mikey Connors

W

That's correct! Email your address to [email protected] so we can send a cd. include your phone number if you would like the live watermelon sacrifice as well :wink:

And where is mikey from?

Thanks! Don't tell my boss, but that took a chunk of website sleuthing when I should have been working!

I noticed that the picture of Laughing Boy was at this url:

http://waitiki.com/mikey.cfm

and that the name "mikey" was in the url. I then found a percussionist named Mikey Connors listed elsewhere on your website.

Can't wait to hear the CD!

Don't know where he's from ... perhaps by the lake where resides the species Plamingo Flagoda? I do know, however, that the man likes to drink GROGue.

Ahhhhh Tarter Sauce!!!!

M

I know the guest vibe player is Russell S. Monkey!!

Yes, that is correct, Mr. Smiley. Unfortunately, we were not able to secure a contract with Mr. Monkey for a more permanent spot in the band. We do look forward to future guest appearances, though.

BTW, at the Nantucket Luau this past weekend, the featured special ingredient in the requisite Rum Barrels was.....Zazz!

i thought the drummer was a panda???

I think you are recalling the animated version of the Brady Bunch there with the Panda reference. :wink:

The CD arrived today, and I love it! Great exotic sounds - - spooky, soothing, stimulating, sensuous, and fun! Thanks so much!

You're most welcome, thank you for supporting your local neighborhood Exotica band!

Pages: 1 13 replies