Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Chongolio's Tiki Surf Shack New stuff added 3/29/06

Pages: 1 10 replies

I closed my cafepress store. Thanks to those who bought stuff.

[ Edited by: Chongolio 2007-01-18 09:19 ]

mmmmm, can cafe press do the arm sleeve design? I LOVED that look. I had a very, very cool Ocean Pacific ls t-shirt in high school that had a wave design on both sleeves. It was so rad!

[ Edited by: mrs. pineapple 2006-03-16 16:21 ]

Aloha Ms P,
As of now Cafepress doesn't give you a sleeve printing option. But they have come along way in quality and types of products they are offering.They are now doing direct print as well as heat transfer. I always chat them up when I see the at the Computer Expos. They are really a nice group of people and really seem to listen to what their customers are tellin' them. I like your idea of printing on the sleeves and will definately put in a request on the next survey they send out.
Thanks for taking a peek!

Rock!
Chongolio

P

i had an OP shirt like that. that would be cool chongo!

MT

Dude, sign me up! Seriously! I dig the long sleeve tee. In XL. It would be even cooler if you could get the print on the sleeve, like Mrs. Pineapple mentioned - I had a few OP shirts like that back in high school as well. Diddle-iddle-ooooo!!!

On 2006-03-16 17:31, Chongolio wrote:
As of now Cafepress doesn't give you a sleeve printing option.

What about spreadshirt?

I havent ever ordered anything from cafe press. What sort of logo/artwork is it?

Is it an iron on? How do they wear and wash up?

I totally dig the design...

Hey folks, hanks for all the feedback.

Mai-tai- No sign up just follow the link. I don't think this design will make it on a sleeve at this point. Maybe in the near future when all these online swag shops are start trying to one up each other.

MM- Cafepress uses all kinds of file types and most of the product requires the art to be at least 200 ppi. The quality has definately gotten better over the years and they are now using direct printing techniques in addition to the heat transfer process. I have ordered a few things form CP and have always been happy with the quality and color matching. However the heat transfer process starts to fade after the first couple of washings. To be honest, I am waiting to get a couple garmets to check out the new direct printing technique they are now using. I will keep you posted.

Freddie- I poked around spreadshirt.com for a quick couple of minutes, but didn't see a sleeve printing option there either. I have checked out several sites that offer this tyoe of service, but always find myself back at CP because of their customer service and ease in navigating their site.

Chongz

Well, I got my warm sleeveback from Cafepress and I am pretty happy with it. The shirt is quality and the detail on the graphics is pretty crisp and accurate colorwise. Only real bummer is the stripe does not wrap more around the shirt, but I knew that before hand. I am gonna give it a wash and see how the printing holds up. I may try a few designs over at spreadshirt just to check 'um out. May be one dedicated to Mr Smiley for his unending campaign to get Zazz inbedded in the Tiki subconcious? How about and International Tiki Day Design? Ideas anyone? suggestions? I got plenty of stuff I want to try but thought it would be cool to see what the Ohana wants.

Go Mango,
Chongolio

But will it bring bad luck???

edited to remove broken link

[ Edited by: Chongolio 2007-01-18 09:11 ]

Pages: 1 10 replies