Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Uncle O'Grimacey!

Pages: 1 8 replies

T
D

The McDonald's around the corner from me actually sold out of their Shamrock Shake flavor...whatever that is....

M

On 2006-03-17 16:06, DawnTiki wrote:
The McDonald's around the corner from me actually sold out of their Shamrock Shake flavor...whatever that is....

It's made from Uncle O'Grimacey's secret sauce.

E

You know, i read this yesterday and went and got one. I personally hold Tangaroa responsible for the poison that is most likely still circulating through my system!

I was planning on finally shooting a photo of this very cool little house that I always pass by on the way to the grocery store, so went and got a Shamrock Shake and put myself in the photo with the shake (again, Tangaroa's fault).

You can have ALL my future Shamrock Shakes from here into eternity!

[ Edited by: Exoticat 2006-03-18 15:34 ]

The Grimace is the most enigmatic creature in all of McDonaldland!

(Did he chase all of the snakes out of McDonaldland?)

[ Edited by: cynfulcynner 2006-03-19 23:13 ]

T

God - I blew it!

I ended up at the Tam O'Shanter - Black and Tans, corned beef sandwiches & bagpipers!!!!! It was..... very Irish, ta be sure.....

Many horrible apologies to Exoticat for the shake gut-bomb....

E

you did it up right!

p.s. I'm still living so no need to apologize for the green goop. :) I got a photo of that cool house so very happy. If I need some sort of tiki thing designed (like an outdoor platform for a tiki area) the designer of that house might be someone worth meeting...

mmmm, shamrock shakes. The gift that just keeps on giving...
When we were kids, one day my brother came running out of the bathroom screaming "MOM COME LOOK!!!"
We go in the bathroom & my brother is crying his ass off because his poop is green!
"HELP!! AM I SICK? WHATS WRONG WITH MEEEEE!"
My mom doesn't blink an eye, "didn't you have a shamrock shake at McDonalds last night?"
"oh......yeah....YEAH!!"
We still laugh about that one.

On 2006-03-21 16:02, bigbadtikidaddy wrote:
We go in the bathroom & my brother is crying his ass off because his poop is green!
"HELP!! AM I SICK? WHATS WRONG WITH MEEEEE!"
My mom doesn't blink an eye, "didn't you have a shamrock shake at McDonalds last night?"

Grape Kool-Aid causes that too. (Don't ask me how I know that.)

Pages: 1 8 replies