Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Finch Tiki Bird Hut on Amazon

Pages: 1 3 replies

H

Okay, so I'm not entirely clear on what this thing is (a birdhouse?), and it ain't got no tiki on it, but it does look like it could get turned into something cool, and it's dirt cheap:

Finch Tiki Bird Hut

They're only $2.49 each on Amazon. Though the shipping might negate any affordability. I would worry about them being a fire hazard if you tried to just put a lightbulb in it, but I'm sure some crafty sorts could have fun with it.

T

I can't find it in the Christmas Tree Flyer but they also have a bird house that is made of Bamboo & plastic that might work for, as Humuhumu put it, you crafty types. Not sure how much they were but they had them at the Salem, NH Christmas Tree shop yesterday. Kind of like a birdy tiki hut.

Tikisgrl

B

Interesting timing. TC Member?
"Well Hot Damn! If Humu thinks it's cool, I bet I can sell it on eBay!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Finch-Tiki-Bird-Hut-So-Natural_W0QQitemZ7228043180QQcategoryZ21097QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

H

Ha! Funny. I think it's more likely that this is an overstock item, and that's why it's so cheap. I just happened to see it on Amazon, but it's probably being ditched through all sorts of channels. It'll probably be at TJ Maxx next!

Pages: 1 3 replies