Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

New Tiki music //exotica Kava Kon

Pages: 1 5 replies

free downloads at

http://www.kavakon.com

exotica, tiki, bosa nova, electronica, cocktail lounge, surf, new wave..................

BEAUTIFUL!!!

I am listening to "Moon Mist" as I type this and trying to figure out which of the dealers listed on your site might get this CD to me faster than any others. This is really nice stuff!

The cover artwork is GORGEOUS! Possibly my favorite of everything I've seen by Heather (and I've loved every single bit of everything I've seen).

Good luck on selling your first Million! You've already sold ONE!

I belong to emusic and did slink by this album, but saw the description said "world reggae and british celtic"??? So drove on by.

Glad I followed this post up, cos the music is awesome. Really like zombie.

Off now, to get the rest.

[ Edited by: ScottMcGerik 2007-03-08 06:49 ]

T

I've been listening to this since it was posted, and I gotta say it is great, especially if you like a little electronic music. I'm going to buy the CD from Amazon. There are only two people in the band, it seems, but they produce a wide variety of sounds. Any chance of a tour? I'd like to seem them out here if California. Maybe at the next Tiki Oasis?

G

Haven't bought the CD yet (but I will). But I did buy two of Heather's prints just the other week. One was the same or similar to the cover for the CD and the other was the Trader Vic's. They're both great and the colors are complementary so will go great in the same room.

Pages: 1 5 replies