Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: Stentiki's Vintage & Exotica Tiki Collection Blowout

Pages: 1 8 replies

S

Aloha Gang,

Due to some significant life changes, I am finally letting go of some of my rare and exotic Tiki items, including the ultra rare Kelvin's S & P shakers and the Aloha Hut mug, in addition to a few other goodies.

Check it out.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZaloha_artyQQhtZ-1

I am still contemplating on the Bosko and Munktiki mugs (it's all a process!) and will make a decision about those after the close of this auction.

Many mahalos for looking and good luck!

I am sorry you are going through that - almost to that point myself! Still holding out for a few more options! Good Luck to you

B

Hey Artie, I Hate to see you selling off your mugs. I know things happen and sometimes for the best and sometimes not. I hope all is well with you and Tina and your health. Best of luck.

T

Uncle Arty...I know it's you!!!

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the support. No worries about me, Benzart. I am doing well. Just had to postpone my return to work a little longer than expected so I had to make some choices. Hopefully these mugs and shakers will go to a good home. :)

Shameless plug with less than 7 hours to go...

Still up for grabs with no reserve!

Rarely seen Kelvin's Shakers with original red foil label (I am quite certain that I am the only one in the world possessing these shakers. :wink: (if someone else has them, please let me know!).

Flawed, but still beautiful and rare Aloha Hut Mug.

And other cool stuff:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZaloha_artyQQhtZ-1

Mahalo.

Aloha,

Arty

[ Edited by: stentiki 2006-03-29 10:22 ]

[ Edited by: stentiki 2006-03-29 10:24 ]

We know the real reason Uncle Arty is selling his mugs...

He's saving up to make an offer on the objet d'art behind him!

S

D'oh!

I wish.

TG, I know it's you!

Hey, send me a copy of that pic when you get a chance. I like Big Daddy better without his ornaments.

D

yay i win! Tiki Bob will have a nice place on the shelf in the Rongorongo Room.

Pages: 1 8 replies