Some of Hewey's pile o tiki!

Pages: 1 7 replies

H
hewey posted on Thu, Mar 23, 2006 6:32 PM

A pile of some of my tiki stuff :)

Kustom Kahoona* - Tiki and Hot Rod Art by Hewey*

[ Edited by: hewey 2006-03-24 22:25 ]

T

Lots of neat stuff, could you give us some details?

H
hewey posted on Sat, Mar 25, 2006 5:52 AM

This is just some of my tiki stuff, there's heaps more. I was playing around with my new work camera and took these posed shots.

The Kon Tiki book was ebay. The Story of the Pacific and Cooks Adventures were thrift store finds.

On top of the South Pacific book is the #1 Finkdaddy pendant. Just below that is a basic tiki from NZ with book covering vinyl eyes for some sparkle and color. The stone tiki to the left of that I bought in Vanuatu. The maori tiki on top of that was a gift from a mate who went to NZ.

The large ceramic bottle is a ti toki decanter (bought for $5 in a thrift store, it still has the original lable on the neck). To the left of that is a discount store glass float and some candles my wahine picked up for me. The uke was bought by my wahines sisters for me when they were in Vanuatu. You cant see in the pic, but that blue sticker inside says Mad in China :)

M

Love the Toki bottle. Awesome collection.

On 2006-03-25 12:30, McTiki wrote:

ditto! the decanter is really cool!

H
hewey posted on Sat, Mar 25, 2006 5:34 PM

On 2006-03-25 12:32, kingstiedye wrote:

On 2006-03-25 12:30, McTiki wrote:

ditto! the decanter is really cool!

The worst part is, I could have got another for another $5! I only had a fiver on me, when I finally got time to get back, the other one was gone. Felt cheap cause I only had $5 on me.

wow. That's an awesome still-life. That photo is like a work of art in it's self. Cool stuff you got there too!

you can still buy Ti Toki in the decanter (green), i bought some duty free in new zealand last week.

cheers

Bob

Pages: 1 7 replies