Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

New Tiki online store from Germany!

Pages: 1 3 replies

H

It’s happening! Our Homepage is finished and we like to introduce you to http://www.forbidden-paradise.com!

This site is meant to be a platform for artists and those who are interested in culture and lifestyle.
The main topics are Tiki and Oceanian culture as well as Polynesian Pop Art.

We offer you to purchase handcrafted Tiki stuff from our shop area.
We offer: Graven Tikis, illustrations, pictures and various decoration stuff.
All figures are unique and we strictly refuse massproduction, because this way our products
distinguish themselves from the usual plastic products.
We also want Tiki culture to become more accessable to the European public.

So now have fun on the tracks of Forbidden Paradise!

ramba-zamba & haikai

There has been something going on in the last few months.
We are trying to expand and thus offer you even more fine Tiki stuff. Having started at the beginning of this year, we have now finally succeeded in enlarging our assortment. You will find now in our shop new t-shirts exclusively produced by us with a lot of different motives and in various colours.

see the shirts in our shop

The shrunkenhead motif is also new. This time, we have printed the illustrations as posters, so you get the advantage of being able to buy cheap Tiki art. One poster is only 15€.

see the posters in our shop

The necklaces with Tikis carved by Kai Sarnes (Haikai) are an absolute highlight and represent smaller and cheaper Tiki art that you can wear around your necks. Every piece is unique, since it is handmade in a complicated and drawn-out manner.

see the necklaces in our shop

Temple candles made of wood and coco can now be found in our decoration corner.

see the candles in our shop

Mahalo to everybody, who has supported us and we would like to wish you a beautiful summer with a lot of Mai Tais!

Your team of Forbidden Paradise,
Haikai and ramba-zamba

T

so if I wanted a shirt, how much is 23E and shipping price to Michigan

Hi teaKey,
if i send you the shirt in a envelope, the shipping will be 10 US$.
The 23 Euro for the shirt are 30 US$, I think you can get the shirt for 40 US$ all incl.
I know that´s not cheap.... maybe some of your friends want a shirt too, than i can go down with the shirt prize and you can share the shipping?!

Mahalo for your request!!

Pages: 1 3 replies