Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Free Witco, Mugs, Mugs, Lamps, and More! Please Read!

Pages: 1 21 replies

T

Attention Tiki lovers,
Former Tiki Centralite Eel (aka Laney) is announcing a huge giveaway. Since she was banned from TC, Laney has become well, shall we say, a little disenchanted by the whole tiki thing. Looking at her collection no longer gives her pleasure, but frustration. Anyone who knows eel knows she has a CRAZY amount of stuff so this giveaway is no small peanuts. Amidst a big move she doesn't have the time or resources to list or sell the items and would rather see them go to someone who will love and display them, instead of hawk them on Ebay for a quick profit. She has already given many items to those she keeps in contact with, like me, but needs a quick and happy end to a hobby she has had for years. I just don't have the room or means of shipment for the large pieces like Witco, lamps, decor, etc although it's killing me!!! She is in California and would need pick-up or shipping worked out by the receivers of items after e-mail notification. Included are some fairly rare mugs, unusual art, vintage clothing, and many Witco pieces.
Please contact her at [email protected] TODAY! Please include in the subject line I WANT FREE WITCO!

Wha...!? What happened, and when !!? It is always a shock to loose a true believer like Laney, and then with such a severe gesture!

PK

Confusing indeed.

Nice April Fools Joke!!!

T

Laney, I hate to see you leave the Tiki community... but rest assured, the Witco bar you gave me will be well cared for.

Thanks again

P
pablus posted on Sat, Apr 1, 2006 9:57 AM

Ouch.
You got me.

H

Whew, for a second I was thinking Laney really was kicked off TC. Glad it was just a joke 'cause if that was true it would just really suck and be a ridiculous unfair loss to our online Ohana.

...but, but, but what about the free Witco stuff?

seriously=)

B

On 2006-04-01 10:08, Hakalugi wrote:
Whew, for a second I was thinking Laney really was kicked off TC. Glad it was just a joke 'cause if that was true it would just really suck and be a ridiculous unfair loss to our online Ohana.

Actually only the offer of free swag was a joke.

*On 2006-04-01 12:04, badmojo wrote:*Actually only the offer of free swag was a joke.

Jeez I dunno what to believe anymore except that TIkifish is evil!!!

Seriously Mojo, what did Eel do to get cast off the island so I can avoid the same horrible fate as Eel.

Somebody please PM me so that we no longer mention "She Who Shall Hitherto Remain Unmentionable".

B

What an emotional roller-coaster. Thanks

Oooooh, I get it! It's April 1st! How original!
Serves me right for lending someone my coat for additional warmth, them loosing my calendar/address book, and me loosing all sense of date and weekday. How dumb I am...

I can't see Laney giving it up! Either a great AF joke or "I'll take whatever you got!!!

M

she is banned from TC. that part is not a joke

H

Well, she hasn't posted anything for a long time. She goes to Sam's once in a while on Monday crab night, her picture is there. Where is she and what is going on anyways? I hope she is ok.. Laney????!!!!

T

OK OK, I guess it's time to say... April Fools!

This is why I love Laney and Fish!

M

knuckleheads! tee hee

M

Laney Be BANNED. She's hangin with the BANNED. She no use paper clips... she uses rubber BANNED.

Be careful... the tikies are watching

[ Edited by: MTKahuna 2006-04-03 17:19 ]

WOW! Laney AND Bong together. Never thought I would see that. I can die now.

C

So I get back from CoonTiki...still a bit hung over.... following a 16 hour drive....
and fire off a request for freebies after reading the first post. I am truly
an "April Fool For The Tiki." Hope I wasn't the only guy to bite!

V

OH, the pain!!! the pain!!, I'm such a f_in guppy!! Just got back from Coon Tiki too, and I bit hard. Good One Fish. At least you didn't send me on a wild goose chase!! That would have really sucked!

Pages: 1 21 replies