Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Hale Hawaii Saturday night??

Pages: 1 7 replies

DZ

Sorry for the late notice, but anyone else up for hitting Hale Hawaii in Torrance this Saturday night (12/7)? So far we've got myself & Z-Girl, Johnnie & Lady Velour, and a late-arriving Sabu... Suicide Sam (where have you been lately??), Chikitiki - you guys up for a few Scorpions? We're thinking around 9-ish...

this could be fun......where is this place from the 405?

Doc,
Post the address. I'll try to make it but I have a 7am flight to catch on Sunday morning. 9pm is going to be kind of late for me...damn, I'm getting old...

The good(?) Dr. is out, here is the address:
Hale Hawaii Lounge
3144 Pacific Coast Hwy in Torrance.

and a map:
http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Typ&name=Hale+Hawaii+Lounge&desc=(310)+539-3480&addr=3144+Pacific+Coast+Hwy&city=Torrance&state=CA&zip=90505&country=us&slt=33.797976&sln=-118.34103&cs=9&mag=8

JohnnieVelour, M.D.

[ Edited by: johnnievelour on 2002-12-06 12:21 ]

P

I think I might be able to make it. Can't be more definite than that right now but I'll do my best to meet you down there.

We'll have to take a raincheck. I thought that place was fun, but I'm on my way for a couple of days. Have fun tiki peeps.Yeah where the hell has Suicide Sam been?

DZ

The Doctor is back! (thanx for covering my rounds for me JV...)
E-Z drivin' info:
-Get off 405 @ Hawthorne south
-Left on PCH
-Just past "Zampirini Way", turn right into parking lot (where you see 'Beijing Islamic Restaurant'), across the street from the Jaguar dealership.
-the place is VERY non-descript (it's in a business plaza, after all), but just look for where all the cars are parked
-we'll be the folks inside with the aloha shirts, drinking out of clamshells with long straws and giggling profusely...

• oh, and Sabu may have his 'electrolysis' sign for good measure...

Sorry I haven't been on that much lately, didn't see this notice until Sunday. Hope you guys had a good time, what was the vibe like? I was at the Hale just last month for Sugarlight. Hope you guys had fun. I'm definitley going to make it to the Lava Lounge for the mai Kai show this week, hope to see you guys there.

Fred

Pages: 1 7 replies