Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Squeal like a pig

Pages: 1 8 replies

Get yur sef a cold one, take yur teeth out, get yur sef comfy on the porch and Click here. Yee haw! This more fun then fishing with dynamite.

Cuzzin' Chongolio

Hot dayum Chongo! That there is what I call an in-spi-rational video. I'm gonna move another broke down warshin' machine out to the front porch, crack a can o' PBR, jump in the ol' General and go out and find me some poon tang. Yee Haw!

Yeah, and the best part was that it didn't stereotype people. Oh, wait...

That has got to be one of the greatest things I have ever seen. Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.

stereotypes exist for a reason....because they are frequently TRUE.

So who did it sterotype Americans?

Well SOME of us who like barbecued pork, drink beer and have toilets on our front porch are offended by being lumped in with the rednecks.

i moved my toilet to the back porch to keep my 10 dogs from drinking from it.

Hey Pappy, I drink beer, cook bbq pork and eat it on the porch too. I also used to drive my pick up truck to my grandpappy's mobile home at his wrecking yard to work on it next to all the other beat up cars, trucks and trailers while all his dogs watched. I still thought it was funny and did not find it offensive. If you are being serious, I think you are taking it a bit to personally. Which is your right as an American, but it also my right to be entertained by white trach culture. I am really very sorry if you were upset by this. But I still think its funny and don't think it insults anybody.

Chongolio

Pages: 1 8 replies