Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Marquesan Styled Tiki

Pages: 1 4 replies

Here is a Marquesan styled tiki just out of the shop that is up for grabs. It is just over 2 feet tall and carved from white pine. The central design is taken from a traditional Marquesas motif often found carved on wooden bowls. The tiki is stained a dark brown with a finish appropriate for indoor use. If you want the tiki to be able to be placed outside, let me know and I can apply an appropriate finish for no additional cost. If you are interested, PM or email me.

Here are a couple pictures:

If you want any additional photos or information, just let me know.

Cool grain on that guy!

M

Nice work!looks kind of witco, and some cool stuff you got in the backround, have you made that mosaic yrself?!

Thanks for the nice comments. Yeah, as I was putting on the finish, I did notice that it began to take on a kinda of Witco look. As far as the mosaic, my fiance made it awhile ago. I think somewhere on TC is a thread about the making of it. I searched for it but could not find anything. But thanks for commenting on it! There is no way we could ever afford one of the original one's!

Jeff

This one is spoken for as of Saturday. For those that have expressed interest, pm me.

Pages: 1 4 replies