Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

KonTiki Event Mug next weekend

Pages: 1 5 replies

K

Wanting to know if someone would be kind enough to pick one of the limited edition event mugs up for me. I will glady pay for the mug plus shipping. Also I can include other mugs for trades as well. Please PM if interested. Thanks and have a great time at the event. I am sure it will be awesome.

T

Same here. Thanks

We need a systen here! Someone can buy an extra mug at an event and someone else picks up an extra at a different event. You know, like pen pals? I plan on frequenting Hukilau, etc. We need help from our brothers and sisters on the tiki (West) coast.

you can add me to that list . I'm heading to Vegas next month if anyone needs anything let me know

I've posted a similar request in the events forum.
I'm not sure how the mug situation is supposed to work either. I mean that I'm not sure that one person can get a mug for someone else. It sounds like they're passing out vouchers at the event that you can use to buy the mug from tiki farm.
I'd be willing to carpool if I can find someone to go with (I'm even willing to drive), but don't want to go from So Cal by myself.

I am in Florida, and I used to trade Tiki Matt out in Cali for stuff I couldn't get for stuff he couldn't get partucularly from tikifarm. It worked out really well. I got a purple orchid mug and the disney pele, and i sent him stuff from the mai kai. I thought it was great that we helped each other aquire foreign tiki. I too would love anything from the Kon tIki Tucson, I keep checking the site to see when that new tiki farm bowl will be available.

Aaron

Pages: 1 5 replies