Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Tikifish T-Shirts, CLocks, Xmas Ornaments

Pages: 1 6 replies

T

http://www.cafeshops.com/tikifish

Hey! I opened a Cafe Press shop. Hope you like it. Feedback is appreciated! I will still be selling original art and tiki ornaments on Ebay, but I thought this might be a fun and funky sideline for thowe of you who don't want to spend a lot of Mai Tai Money.

Enjoy!

D

I really like your big eyed hula girl T-Shirt but I love your web page emblem! The Tikifish! You should have at least one thing with Tikifish on it! She's just so darn cute!

[ Edited by: Dawntiki on 2002-12-07 16:21 ]

DZ

"Peeping Tiki" ornaments OUT OF STOCK?? Yeah, right... Damn, I hate when sellers end these things early...

T

Lookslike Cafe Press ran out of ornaments.. but should have tem back soon!so solly!

Jane

T

I'm gonna get Mr. Tikifish to vectorize the tikifish puffer fish logo and put it on a few items... I'll let you know when we've done that!

D

Just got me a clock on the peeking wahine. Looking forward to getting it. Everything looks great tikifish...

T

Well, since CafePress is out of ornaments, that was good incentive to make mine! Tried a new glaze paint (to make it look like mug glaze) but since It was experimental I may have ruined a batch.

Looks like I've got 4 sets of 5 that might be ok - after painting and firing they should be up on Ebay in a day or 2, so I can ship them Xpresspost in time for XMas.

Stay tuned!

PS. Any colour preferences whil e they're still mainly unpainted?

Pages: 1 6 replies