Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

At Last! Monkey Love Prints Available to buy!!

Pages: 1 8 replies

A

Hi-

In celebration of two art shows that I am currently in on the west coast (one at Roq la Rue in Seattle which opened April 14th through May 6th ...and one at the new Applegate Gallery, 3101-C Main St., Santa Monica, CA which opens this Sat, April 22nd and runs through June 4th), I now have a "Monkey Love Store" on my website and I'm offering 6 different images as signed, limited edition giclee prints.
There will only be 100 prints in each edition.

Check it out...only if you love native girls and monkeys.

http://www.amycrehore.com/wst_page10.html

Here's a sample:

This image was in the Blab! Show last Sept.- it's called "The Charmer". (www.blabshow.com) That was the beginning of my monkey love series.

Thanks for looking!
Amyaloha
http://www.amycrehore.com

[ Edited by: Amyaloha 2006-04-19 08:30 ]

Hooray! There's no business like monkey business! The latest installments in the series are fab!

After a few cocktails guests are sure to stare at one of these beauties framed on the wall of the homebar and exclaim "Hey I just realized what this monkey is doing!!!" You have a great subtle sense of humor, Amy.

[ Edited by: hodadhank 2006-04-18 09:33 ]

A

On 2006-04-18 09:24, hodadhank wrote:
Hooray! There's no business like monkey business! The latest installments in the series are fab!

After a few cocktails guests are sure to stare at one of these beauties framed on the wall of the homebar and exclaim "Hey I just realized what this monkey is doing!!!" You have a great subtle sense of humor, Amy.

Thank you!!

I hope you can make it to the art show in Santa Monica. (It will be up until June 4th). "The Tickler" and "The Examiner" paintings will be on view.

It looks like the 6 monkey prints and monkey love store are now featured on http://www.boingboing.net

Orders are already coming in. :)

[ Edited by: Amyaloha 2006-04-19 10:47 ]

[ Edited by: Amyaloha 2006-04-19 10:48 ]

..those monkeys have busy hands!! ...nyuk nyuk....

Cute monkeys Amy but they aren't very safe. Do you think you could repaint them so that they are wearing disposable rubber gloves?

A

On 2006-04-19 12:11, Hakalugi wrote:
Cute monkeys Amy but they aren't very safe. Do you think you could repaint them so that they are wearing disposable rubber gloves?

hmmm. I don't see the girl complaining.

LOL

B

On 2006-04-19 13:04, Amyaloha wrote:

LOL

That's just it. I think you should be looking out for the monkey's safety. Who knows just where that wahine has been?

A

On 2006-04-19 13:21, badmojo wrote:

On 2006-04-19 13:04, Amyaloha wrote:

LOL

That's just it. I think you should be looking out for the monkey's safety. Who knows just where that wahine has been?

That's right. :)

Pages: 1 8 replies