Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

What Are You Vending At Tiki Oasis 6

Pages: 1 11 replies

For those that will not be able to attend this year I'm sure that all would like to be tortured further by what we will not be able to see and purchase in person.......pix please......

There will be a new Derek Yaniger "Martini Kings" serigraph available also a new Tiki Tony/Dionysus and Bosko surprise!

http://www.fallingcocos.com/makiwinpasp.html

MG

This is the new serigraph from BOSKO that we're working on now.....

T

I have been wondering what that Bosko print looks like. The advertise banner talks about it but its not viewable yet. I was thinking that we should talk about the advertised items.

T

Tiki Farm is doing a sale!

B

Hey Bongofury-

Sorry you can't make it to the Tiki Oasis. But if it's torture you want, then I hope this does the trick.

Check out this topic in the marketplace: Some of my Hot New Glass Tiki Stuff for Tiki Oasis 6

OK, I know it's not the catchiest topic title, but you can see some of my goods there.

Even though it is a bit repetative, I'll throw in one of my latest pieces here:

See you at T.O.7 ?

yer pal,
Bodhi Boy

BodhiGlass: Real Cool Glass, Made Real Hot!

Awesome stuff Bodhiboy! Can't wait to meet ya!

We are introducing a new Ku style mug at Oasis, I am working with a new guy and he mis-marked the first 25, so this batch will be a different color than the other 175.
We’ll be bringing a lot of odds-n-ends. I did a large job back East earlier this year and we will have a bunch of assorted sized new styled masks, I don’t think any two are alike.
Also, (this is the wrong place to post this) I am taking Sven’s place on the Hanalei tour, for anyone that’s interested a copy of my San Diego Tiki tour (from Tiki News) circa 1996 will be available at our booth (while supplies last).

My very best Alohas

Bosko

Aloha, I'm jazzed to finally be going to tiki oasis AND vending! Stop by and check out my tiki sctuff and nautical flotsam
I'll have 12" and 8" diameter lighted fish float lamps on hand in various colors

smaller 4" floats ready to hang with your "party" string lights:

TIKIS!

cheapie hand painted resin Pendants

A Limited to 10 edition "Kon-Tiki" pirate hand cast and painted pendant, driftwood signs, and a bunch of nautical crap/flotsam

Come by and say "Hey!"

THanks for looking!

POLYNESIAC - putting the 'F' back in ART

[ Edited by: Polynesiac 2006-05-03 21:36 ]

K
kirby posted on Wed, May 3, 2006 9:44 PM

I will be selling sum paintings,prints, pendents tikis and some framed tiki wall hanging.. here are a few pics of sum of the stuff .most the rest is over in creating in my thread...

cant wait only a few more days. bummer to those who cant make it..but sumone has to keep TC going while were gone...

I'm bringing a couple of bars down. I won't be set up in a booth but will have these somewhere. Most likely in the Tiki Farm Booth and maybe Otto's Oasis Booth. If not, they'll be in my truck.

They are a blast from the past!!! Collectors???

the lil' ufo guy rocks back and forth ( 2 d batteries included)

Ahhh! the Reef Bar! Built from everything we did ye ol' Reef bar with. :(

Now, called Hawaiian Bill's. :)

If you don't see them out, just ask around for Bamboo Ben. I'll be there Friday and Saturday.

T

Aloha to all the Tiki Central folk out there!
We will be selling for the first time and also doing a bit of decor.
Look for the Tikiland booth, we'll have lots going on, a live tiki carver,Richard. A pair of Tiki stilt-walkers walking about, a live Tiki will be walking around handing out coupons for 10% off, a Tiki pinstriper [bring your new tiki's by to be tricked out]. Lots of low priced Tiki merchandise, and a free Limo ride to TikiLand were you can find a lot more for your Tiki fix.
Looking forward to making a lot of good Tiki friends this year and for years to come.
~Tikiland

Pages: 1 11 replies