Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki Dog Tags Wanted

Pages: 1 6 replies

K

Mahalo!
This is my first time on TC. Great place to get info, art, and learn almost everything Tiki.
This goes out to all dog lovers. I have a dog, a boxer. His name is Kona. He is a great fun playful pooch. There's only one problem, he needs dog tags. I would like to know if anybody knows how or where to find a dog tag in the shape of a tiki. I know it might sound silly or might offend some TCers but any info would help. Now I don't want a metal tiki, but it does have to be durable. (and cool!!!)
Any info will be help, Mahalo! :tiki:

[ Edited by: Aaron's Akua - fixed title - 2006-12-05 17:10 ]

On 2006-04-25 20:36, KonTiki2 wrote:
Mahalo!
This is my first time on TC. Great place to get info, art, and learn almost everything Tiki.
This goes out to all dog lovers. I have a dog, a boxer. His name is Kona. He is a great fun playful pooch. There's only one problem, he needs dog tags. I would like to know if anybody knows how or where to find a dog tag in the shape of a tiki. I know it might sound silly or might offend some TCers but any info would help. Now I don't want a metal tiki, but it does have to be durable. (and cool!!!)
Any info will be help, Mahalo! :tiki:

MARCOS !!!!!!!!

Way to go Ben!

On 2006-04-25 23:33, Unga Bunga wrote:
Way to go Ben!

What?

[ Edited by: "The Ghost of Kon Tiki" 2006-04-25 23:36 ]

[ Edited by: RevBambooBen 2006-04-25 23:38 ]

R

On 2006-04-25 21:35, RevBambooBen wrote:
http://www.bestinshowsf.com/tiki.html

???????

i also want a tiki dog tag for my pup. but can't find on this site.. guess they are no longer selling... does anyone else have any recommendations?

help!

T

Sounds like a job for Mr. Ben. Tiki Dog Tags !!!!
Here rover here rover !!!!

Are the paychecks in yet?

Pages: 1 6 replies