Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Some of my Hot New Glass Tiki Stuff for Tiki Oasis 6

Pages: 1 11 replies

B

Hey, Bodhi Boy here, just wanting to tap into the great Cosmic Tiki Vibe before heading out to Tiki Oasis 6.
This will be my third time there as a vendor. Many of you have bought my flameworked glass Tiki Beads either at Tiki Oasis, or from my eBay auctions. This year I'm trying to expand my line a bit, and have made these new glass castings:

I have long loved the suffering or hangover tiki, and have made several beads of that image, but I always wanted to do a casting where it looked like the tiki was trapped in the bottle. These are about 9 1/2 to 9 3/4 inches tall and weigh about 2 1/2 pounds each (they're extra heavy 'cause they're cast with Gaffer Glass from New Zealand, which has a high lead content, like crystal.)
They look fantastic backlit on a bar shelf next to real bottles of hooch.
I'm flying in hauling a lot of stuff from a very cold and un-Tiki part of the country in upstate New York. I'll be trying to finish a pile of other new products in the next few days before heading out San Diego way (ah warmth! Sun!) If I have the time I'll try to show off a few more items for sale before leaving for TO6.

You can always check out samples of my beads on my website: http://www.bodhiglass.com where you'll find links to my eBay auctions. The text on the site is acting funky, but the pictures and links are just fine.

Thanks for looking, feedback is always appreciated.

yer pal,
Bodhi Boy

** BodhiGlass: Real Cool Glass, Made Real Hot!**

MG

Those are cool! I like the colors too....

Very Cool indeed!

K

ive seen your pendents on ebay..great work.. I look forward to meeting you at oasis...

B

Bodhi Boy here again, just checkin' in. Thanks to those of you who wrote to say you dig the new bottles.
I just had to show off these new goodies I just melted at the torch yesterday:

SHURNKEN HEAD #1, and:

SHURNKEN HEAD #2! (Both handsomely modeled by Mrs. Bodhi Boy)

I've only got a few days left before I jet out to Tiki Oasis, but I'm gonna try to make as many of these babies as I can! At least they make me laugh.

Still welcoming any feedback, and hope to see/meet you at the Tiki Oasis-

yer pal,
Bodhi Boy

BodhiGlass: Real Cool Glass, Made Real Hot!**

R

On 2006-05-01 12:16, BodhiBoy wrote:
Bodhi Boy here again, just checkin' in. Thanks to those of you who wrote to say you dig the new bottles.
I just had to show off these new goodies I just melted at the torch yesterday:

SHURNKEN HEAD #1,

Still welcoming any feedback, and hope to see/meet you at the Tiki Oasis-

Freaking awesome!!

P
pdrake posted on Mon, May 1, 2006 3:43 PM

i tried to buy stuff, but the ebay store is empty. can't make it to oasis.

B

Hey pdrake,

Sorry about that. I've been neglecting eBay in favor of getting my sh*t together for Tiki Oasis.
I promise that before I leave on Thursday, I'll have at least a half-dozen goodies listed on my eBay page.

Meanwhile, Thanks for digging my beads.

yer pal,

Bodhi Boy

BodhiGlass: Real Cool Glass, Made Real Hot!

M

Love the Suffering Bastard Bottles! I'll look for them at Oasis. What's the price, if you don't mind me asking?

ModMana

A

Bodhiboy!!

Glad to see ya around TC. Hope you enjoy San Diego and sell LOTS 'O' beads!

B

Hey Tikiphiles, just wanted to show another item, one of a series I'll be bringing to Tiki Oasis:

The tiki bolo tie!

I've got tikis, monkeys, devils, etc., all in bolo tie fittings. YeeeHaw!

See you all tonight at the Bali Hai!

yer pal,
Bodhi Boy

[b]BodhiGlass: Real Cool Glass, Made Real Hot![/b

B

Hey, Bodhi Boy here,

I just want to thank everyone who stopped by the booth at Tiki Oasis.

What a blast! I met a bunch of great people, and saw a lot of great tiki art.

I can't wait until next year- see you all there?

yer pal,
Bodhi Boy

BodhiGlass: Real Cool Glass, Made Real Hot!

Pages: 1 11 replies