Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki Ti 45th Anniversary

Pages: 1 7 replies

P

Was technically yesterday, but the party is tonight. I will be there. Lines should be long.

H

Oh, maybe I will stop by with Q-tiki earlier in the evening.

I was just there just long enough to have 1 Jim's Special and 2 Ray's Mistakes. I was glad I went because I got 2 sets of Tiki Ti licence plate holders for my cars. Congrats Tiki Ti on 45 years!!!
Later,
Spermy

I

Oh man I missed it. Happy 45th anyway.

H

Great evening, great drinks, good music. Too bad I didn't win any gifts, Phiphirho probably did!!!

P

Yeah, actually I did. Couple of T-shirts, a mug and a hat. I gave one of the t-shirts away 'cause it was a medium. I haven't been a medium in quite a while.

Great night. I got some pictures. Maybe I'll post them tomorrow. Too much effort for tonight, especially after those Jim's Specials and Ray's Mistakes.

M

rats and RAZZ, I missed any previous mention of this. :(

I wasn't able to make it on Sat. as my Dad and I were going to see a band play for his b-day present. So some friends and I decided to go on Fri.( close enuff to the anniversary I thought).
Had a Zombie, and a Jim's special, wowzers I wuz looped.
As I was saying goodbye, and a early happy anniversary.
They actually told me it was that night.
And Mike Sr. gave me a Tiki Ti coffee mug, and said thanks for commin'. I asked him how much he wanted for it,and he said "no it's for you" Wow how cool!! I've only been there about 20 times in the past 5 years. But I guess he appreciates me driving up from Anaheim.

Then after I asked My frined Kristena and her Husband Rudy.
If they had ever been to the Trader Vics in Beverly Hills.
She said no. She didn't know about it. Had to make journey over there to show them it, before it closes, Shared a Scorpion bowl.
Damn we were really flying then. Had I not eaten at the
Pioneer Chicken( highly recomended) across from Tiki Ti before.
I don't think I would have been able to walk.

Good times, Tiki Ti I wish another 45 years. and Trader Vics
got our fingers crossed for you.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

[ Edited by: bigtikidude 2006-05-02 20:07 ]

Pages: 1 7 replies