Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: My Shecky :-( and a few others...Divorce sucks...

Pages: 1 3 replies

A

I haven't been active here for a while, and now the chips are down, I'm living in a rather ratty apartment and my ex and I spent the weekend divying up all the collectibles.

I have to let my Shecky go, along with just about all my other mugs...no room, no time, no money for now...

It was number 123/150. The other items are fairly minor, but might be something you need for your collection. Help out a divorcee!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcakeabQQhtZ-1

M

*Help out a divorcee! *

Single Moms, divorcees...I try and do my part, for God and country, or a well-made club sandwich. I'll throw a few clams at the little green beast, get the action going. My ex-Shecky resides in France now, plus, 123 was already a lucky number for me. Dear old Mom fought as a featherwieght during the war.

Down goes Frazier...

Ramon "The Frisco Kid" Midnite, fourth son of a D.I. Father and a tougher Mother

ST

Stop, Drop, and roll with the punches, man. You'll make it through and will be better off in the long run. Sorry about Shecky, price has gotten a little out of my range for a practical purchase (money's tight with gas prices so damn high). Midnights got a lot of $$ to spend I'm sure he'll help you out.

Good Luck to ya, my friend.

Hang Loose.

Swamp

[ Edited by: Swamp Tiki 2006-05-05 21:05 ]

I wanted to apologize for any TC'er I may have kicked out with my winning bid. I hate sniping, but I have been bidding on various Sheckies for a long time and finally said I was going to get this one no matter what it took.

Also Annalulu, my father said that I should never profit by someone else's misfortune. So if in the future you find that you are back on your feet financially and would like Shecky back, please let me know.

Pages: 1 3 replies