Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Tiki Oasis 6 Munktiki Event Mug

Pages: 1 20 replies

K

I was hoping someone could pick one up for an East Coaster. I will gladly trade a Tiki Farm Tiki Oasis 5 Event Mug for a Munktiki Tiki Oasis 6 Mug. Please PM me if anyone is interested. If not interested in a trade and would rather have some funds please do not be shy either. Thanks.

A

Ditto.

M

How many oasis 5 mugs do you have?

On 2006-05-02 20:25, Monkeyman wrote:
How many oasis 5 mugs do you have?

Oasis 5 mugs kicked ass.

T
teaKEY posted on Wed, May 3, 2006 8:38 AM

The Oasis 5 from Munktiki (the pirate)? and that gold one. Wow.

K

I have just one extra of the Tiki Farm Tiki Oasis 5 Event Mug. It is a green mug named "Ol' One Eyed Moai". It is still in Original box never been opened.

Does that come with the bottle with the map in it??

K

Yes, it does.

T
teaKEY posted on Mon, May 8, 2006 9:19 AM

Nice mug. Nice Pic. Love the mouth that it has. What is the production number on this.

K

Thats one sweet ass mug. I love the monstera leaves on it. Hopefully someone will step forward and work out a deal. I also have an extra Traders Mort Mug that I would be willing to trade for.

Oasis mug is # 9/100.

Yesss! It's Eli's Trader Mort immortalized! Now it can't be stolen no more.

On 2006-05-08 12:36, bigbrotiki wrote:
Yesss! It's Eli's Trader Mort immortalized! Now it can't be stolen no more.

And..........better yet! I'm sending a slew of other images of "Eli Tiki" to Paul / Munktiki this week to see if any others can be created . Think the Aku Aku Stardust. The texture, lines, base, etc...then no one will ever try to steal the one in Vegas in the lake! ( that would need some "heavy" planning!!!)

Tiki Tiki!!!

P
pdrake posted on Tue, May 9, 2006 9:41 AM

i'm up for it if you are ben. i have a truck.

K

I currently have an extra Munktiki Hukilau 2006 Event Mug and am willing to trade it straight up for the Munktiki Tiki Oasis 2006 Event Mug. Please PM if anyone is interested.

[ Edited by: kbgator 2007-05-03 11:22 ]

K

I am still looking for this Munktiki Mug. If anyone else has an extra one please help. I have an Munktiki Hukilau 2006 event mug to trade plus a list of various other munktiki mugs like: Deltiki, Tappo, Geister, Petey, Arrrr, Bokuku, Letargo, Roccello, & Moai Junior.

I Can't go to TO7 I have a Family (daughter) annual event this particular weekend I must go to or I will be the worst Mom on the planet. Anyone want to work out an arrangement for A TO7 mug? Please PM me. Thanks!

BUMP.
I need a mug... :D

[ Edited by: Hiphipahula 2007-05-29 22:54 ]

K

Anyone out there with a extra Munktiki Tiki Oasis 6 Mug. I am still looking for one does not matter which number you might have only that it still is in mint condition.
I have lots of extras to trade or if you want only money please let me know.
Thanks

Pages: 1 20 replies