Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

looking to trade for new oasis mugs

Pages: 1 8 replies

i'm hoping to trade for any new mugs that came out at tiki oasis by munktiki, bosko, tiki diablo, tiki tony, etc. i have a lot of good traders, some very rare. all my traders are on this link. thanks, bullet. http://www.ooga-mooga.com/cgi-bin/all/collection.cgi?mode=gallery&user_id=120&rep=yes&tag=for%20trade&show=80

[ Edited by: kingstiedye 2006-05-08 18:13 ]

T
teaKEY posted on Tue, May 9, 2006 9:35 AM

Hopefully those are mostly doubles. I would hate to see you lose any of those great mugs. Some of my favorite mugs are in there like the Go-Go and the Rongo Rongo mug. Good luck on getting the mugs to want. Make good trades -teakey

T
teaKEY posted on Tue, May 9, 2006 9:49 AM

I can now see why you would want to get your hands on some. There is a one of a kind mug that looks like a Traders Morts converted into a monkey like face. Wow

That was not available at Oasis. I have had it for a while, just didn't post it up.

I am seeking a Munktiki Oasis 6 mug. I have a Trader Mort to offer in trade.

I'm posting here since I don't know who still needs one and who doesn't. I'll part with my Munktiki Oasis 6 Mug. It's number 94/100. My wife is keeping hers, so we won't be mug-less. Since so many people didn't get one and we don't need two, I'll let one go. I'd rather trade than sell, preferably for something vintage... seeing as I spent money on the Oasis mug and not on something vintage from one of the other vendors. I'll consider anything fair, but please no PMs requesting trades for Tiki Leilanis! :)

Hi TikiJosh,
I sent you a pm.

K

I am still looking for a Munktiki Oasis 6 Event Mug. I have one extra of those Munktiki Trader Morts to trade straight up. Anyone interested please send an PM.
Thanks and Thanks for Looking.

T

thats a good deal, way few trader Morts in the world and I think that they look way better.

Pages: 1 8 replies