Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tikifying a bottle of beer

Pages: 1 5 replies

I

I found this product at a local 7-11, and could not resist buying it. I thought the design was pretty neat.

It is a tiki shirt beer/bottle/can cozie, produced by a company called 'Dress To Chill' ...it cost me about $3.00

I guess it is for those times when no mai-tai ingredients can be found, or you find yourself embarrassed to be drinking a Coors Light.

Vern

H
hewey posted on Mon, May 8, 2006 7:42 PM

Cool man. The other night at the Sydney Tiki Taboo I noticed a similar kinda idea tiki cooler. Gotta get me one

Now Vern, I have to say that is a neat little coozie but...being a supreme fan of the ol'brewski... no one should be embarassed to raise thier bottle high amidst a sea of mai tais, pull a long cold swig of the old amber, smack thier lips with a resounding "ahhh", clank the empty bottle down on the bar, and let the familiar mild burn course thru the ol' throat. Burps are optional of course :)

T

Heres one I have had for years. That is bens beer I swear.

T

If you don't want to dress up your beer, you can always try to get Tikified beer straight from the source, such as this item.

R

I bought the same one at Party City a couple of summers ago. It has also been used as a shirt for my three year old's little stuffed elephant.

Pages: 1 5 replies