Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Beachbum Berry in new magazine,

Pages: 1 6 replies

Hello all, there’s a new magazine out in the LA area “the Mens Book” it has a look that I normally wouldn’t give a second glance, but the latest issue has a story on Beachbum Berry’s drinks, plus recipes and they give a mention to the Tiki Ti.
Make sure to pick one up if you can, the photos are pretty nice (take a look below) with plenty of vintage swizzles, mugs, napkins.
By the way the lava-ish set with bubble fiberglass background in the middle photo on page 103 is the same we used in the ultra rare first edition Grog Log, if anyone is interested in some new Tiki history.

My very best Alohas

Bosko

TS

Pretty cool....I'll go check it out!

Cool , WAY TO GO jEFF! Those pics are dreamy, who shot them?

V
virani posted on Tue, May 9, 2006 3:51 PM

Vivica Menegaz is the name of the photographer written on the article....
Nice article and pictures.

J

I love what Beachbum Berry has done for the whole tropical cocktail genre and mixology in general. I can also appreciate the stunningly photographed drinks in the article... but I get insanely jealous every time I see a Bumatay mug! Damn I need one of those!

Just curious... is that the entire article or is there more? I agree, the photos are great.

Wonderful!
It makes me so happy to see tiki correctly represented in a current trend magazine. No garish plastic tumblers using fluorescent pink as their main pigment in those photos. Beachbum Berry is truly a mixological inspiration.

Pages: 1 6 replies