Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki Oasis Lost n' Found

Pages: 1 43 replies

Did anyone happen to find a white, button-down "old lady" cardigan sweater anywhere in the hotel?

I finally unpacked my suitcase this morning and realized that I returned home without it. I'm sad... :(

Deery

Thanks, Chongolio! Saw that. Unfortunately, the sweater WooHoo found in her room is a zipper-front sweater. Mine has buttons...

Deery

I lost my, "get up and go" Has anyone seen it?

RR

I lost my liver. I think it snuck out when I was passed out.

T

On 2006-05-10 10:20, Rob Roy wrote:
I lost my liver. I think it snuck out when I was passed out.

I think it took your shoes too.

We lost our screamin monkey slingshot friday nite, you put your fingers in his hands and pull his feet/tail and when released he screams
and shoots like 20 feet, did anybody find? He has WWI flight cap and yellow scarf, hes very missed.. :(

I think your monkey may have run off with my granny sweater...

I wanted to make my 300th post meaningfull in some way, so I becme a Grand Member ten minutes ago ...

...but since the forum won't let me in, heres a dumb joke about what I found at Tiki Oasis.

[ Edited by: hodadhank 2006-05-10 18:21 ]

Aloha All

Lost at Tiki Oasis 10/Bali Hai...

I left a couple of mugs with the very nice people selling the Shag Tiki Oasis 10 shirts on thursday at the Bali Hai...They closed up shop before I could get back to retrieve them...If you are those very nice people or know those very nice people, lets meet for a drink...

Mahalo,
John

Did anyone find a credit card @ Bali Hai?

Found! Women's eye glasses! Rectangular with sparkly flowers on sides. Call 818 522 7593 if they're yours. In room 1101.

P

I think the glasses are Valerie's. They match the description and are missing. We'll try to find you later today.

Well, if tried tried the Poi cocktail on Friday night, then you were at my room crawl party. Send me a personal message and I'll mail the glasses to you.

My wife lost her shoes. They're black criss-cross wedge heels made by Playboy. They have the little Playboy bunny icon on the side. She kicked 'em off in the kids room and never saw them after that! Anybody???

We discovered a few pieces of jewelry when picking up the carnage in Tiki Hell. Send me a description to claim.

Did anybody find my wife! :lol:

L

I lost my voice...which I guess for many people who know me this is actually a GOOD thing!

DZ

Lost a pair of vintage Ray-Bans at some point on Saturday, most likely indoors somewhere. :(

C

As I left, I did see a few discarded "innocences" scattered about the property.

S

lost tool bucket(full of tools!) in the indoor vending area! orange and blue home depot style! you know those kind! lemme know thx!

Saturday at tiki Oasis I set a vintage Primo Beer mens shirt down and someone picked it up. It was shades of green, Bark Cloth, size large. If you could return it to me I would be very thankful. No questions asked. Please PM me.

Bump

what? no Primo shirt found... :(

On 2010-08-23 15:02, Atomic Tiki Punk wrote:
Did anybody find my wife! :lol:

You left her tied up in your trunk while you went to have fun at TO X. Dude, she was pissed.

O
Otto posted on Wed, Aug 25, 2010 10:34 PM

Hey everybody, you know there is a Lost n Found at the hotel, right? You should check it before you depart. I will check it and try to retrieve any noticeable valuables.

Atomic Tiki Punk, what does your wife look like? I'll keep an eye out for her.

I lost 6 days.
I think I had a good time,
but it's all a blur.
Can we do it again this weekend.

Jeff(btd)

To the Rockabilly guy who bought the vintage red and black plaid BBQ from my Mr. Smiley booth in the indoor vending room, I think I found a piece of hardware for it.

On 2010-08-26 10:17, mrsmiley wrote:
To the Rockabilly guy who bought the vintage red and black plaid BBQ from my Mr. Smiley booth in the indoor vending room, I think I found a piece of hardware for it.

That's my husband!

[ Edited by: sputnikmoss 2010-08-26 10:33 ]

B

lost a fake diamond clip on earring on saturday night. It looks like a mini chandelier

xo baby doe

MT

For this year, I lost a battery charger, complete with a square Canon NB-5L Li-ion battery for a Canon camera. Anyone find it? I either left it poolside, or in the CSI seminar. The battery charger is a black generic no name brand, but the battery is a Canon battery.

I won't be able to upload and post my pics until it is found, which is lucky for some of you. :wink:

DZ

I somehow managed to lose an entire folding table at the Hobo Camp Cookout! Anybody pick up an extra?

MT

Dr. Z, check with Al-ii. We handed it over to him, along with Soccer Tiki's grill, thinking it was Soccer Tiki's table as well.

A
Al-ii posted on Thu, Aug 25, 2011 4:54 PM

yes I handed over a folding table to soccer. we have it

Just saw this! Is your table about 4 feet long and 2 feet wide? White?

DZ

On 2011-08-25 18:49, SoccerTiki wrote:
Just saw this! Is your table about 4 feet long and 2 feet wide? White?

Yep, that's mah table! I'll try to get it from you a.s.a.p....

(How is it you always seem to end up with some piece of my furniture by the end of the summer?)

Corning wear ceramic bowl with Tupperware lid it had Arroz con leche in it (sweet rice). Left at Hobo cook out.

CL

Didn't see the corning wear bowl when we cleaned up. I'll double check the bag that I have of Trader Bill's pie tins. I'm wondering if we threw it in with the Soccer Tiki stuff....But overall, don't recall seeing it.

On 2011-08-25 15:31, Mai Tai wrote:
For this year, I lost a battery charger, complete with a square Canon NB-5L Li-ion battery for a Canon camera. Anyone find it? I either left it poolside, or in the CSI seminar. The battery charger is a black generic no name brand, but the battery is a Canon battery.

I won't be able to upload and post my pics until it is found, which is lucky for some of you. :wink:

I seem to recall something like that being left at our booth but I'm not certain what became of it. I will check to see if it got packed in our things.

J

On 2011-08-30 15:29, Fezmonger wrote:

I seem to recall something like that being left at our booth but I'm not certain what became of it. I will check to see if it got packed in our things.

Otto said the hotel had a camera battery charger with a battery still in it. He said he would try to get it to Mai Tai.

On 2011-08-30 15:38, JenTiki wrote:

Otto said the hotel had a camera battery charger with a battery still in it. He said he would try to get it to Mai Tai.

Oh good. Thanks for clearing that up.

MT

On 2011-08-30 15:38, JenTiki wrote:

On 2011-08-30 15:29, Fezmonger wrote:

Otto sent me a pic of the battery charger and battery that he found in the hotel lost and found, and unless he stumbled upon another that I don't know about, it wasn't mine - it was indeed a Canon battery charger with battery, but a different sized battery for a different camera. Oh well.

Fezmonger, I very well could have left it at your booth, when Coco Loco and I stopped by to pick up my Tiki Oasis Fez. That would make sense, as I think your booth was my last stop before I went to the CSI seminar, which is where I thought I had left it. Please keep an eye out for it for me, as you unpack your stuff! Much thanks! If I can wrangle up a picture of the charger and battery, I'll forward it to you. Cheers!

F

On 2011-08-30 19:30, Mai Tai wrote:
Otto sent me a pic of the battery charger and battery that he found in the hotel lost and found, and unless he stumbled upon another that I don't know about, it wasn't mine - it was indeed a Canon battery charger with battery, but a different sized battery for a different camera. Oh well.

Fezmonger, I very well could have left it at your booth, when Coco Loco and I stopped by to pick up my Tiki Oasis Fez. That would make sense, as I think your booth was my last stop before I went to the CSI seminar, which is where I thought I had left it. Please keep an eye out for it for me, as you unpack your stuff! Much thanks! If I can wrangle up a picture of the charger and battery, I'll forward it to you. Cheers!

It looks like I have found a battery charger that is indeed not mine! ...and it is for a Canon product!

I will shoot you an email.

CL

Hey Natalie,

FOUND your corning ware. It was in Trader' Bill's bag....which is in my trunk here in Northern CA....

On 2011-08-28 15:25, FilthyMidget wrote:
Corning wear ceramic bowl with Tupperware lid it had Arroz con leche in it (sweet rice). Left at Hobo cook out.

Pages: 1 43 replies