Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Martini Kings looking for cool place near scottsdale az.to play on thursday june 1st. any ideas?

Pages: 1 3 replies

any ideas anyone- love to play a cool gig on thursday june 1st. but dont know whats cool in the area. (we will be in the area playing at the opening of trader vics at the hotel valley ho in scottsdale on june 2nd)
mahalo!
tony

The World Famous: KON TIKI!!! It's a drive but it would be sooooooooo worth it :)

T

woooohoooo,
great idea!! we would love to have the martini kings play down here at the kon tiki. let's make this happen, june 1 is right around the corner.
mahalo
kontikilou

[ Edited by: tikilou 2006-05-15 09:10 ]

So, Tony, you guy's gonna play the Kon Tiki on Thursday evening?

Louie has a wonderful place and can really throw a thing! Also, Tucson is a great market for your music....and just a short drive from the Valley Ho! And there's a great little place to stay nearby. It's called the Lodge on the Desert...it's almost within walking distance....give it some thought!

Tucson would be a great market, and look what happened after you played the Valley Ho! So happy I recommended you guys to them and that it went well! Every time I call them and am placed on hold, I smile and think of you guys :). Happy to see it's all working out!

And let us know where you land after the Derby...I was in Los Feliz a few weeks ago (met a client for b'fast at the Alcove....yummy) and thought of you guys. Hope you find a new home soon!

Pages: 1 3 replies